Guppie

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Erm ... serious question - if a leg gets cancelled because it has less than 30 runners' date=' what happens to the league table? Does the missing leg get rescheduled, or is it just cancelled?[/quote'] Sorry to be a pain :$ Any news on the "contingency plan"? I see the minimum number is down to 25 tonight - so should get there (17 in so far), but not impossible we dont.

Sorry to be a pain :$ Any news on the "contingency plan"? I see the minimum number is down to 25 tonight - so should get there (17 in so far), but not impossible we dont.
I would.... but can't even load the site.... Site opens up and then when going to log in, it cuts back out completely or freezes. Sorry.

Sorry to be a pain :$ Any news on the "contingency plan"? I see the minimum number is down to 25 tonight - so should get there (17 in so far), but not impossible we dont.
That was the contingency plan. :tongue2 I'll check what Plan C is. :ok Plan D is go all in first hand and out so I don't care. ;)

Oh lol' date=' you too? I meant me, all-in first hand. I had the AA, Gremlin had KK, he hit the K on the flop.[/quote'] Aye I wanted to make a clear statement so pushed with half my stack preflop, then Helen pushed all in and I felt committed to call even though I was thinking AA. :$ Sorry, Helen, 100% badbeat, especially since it was the very first hand of the MTT.