** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Guppie

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Thank you Al. Very interesting game for me tonight as I struggled for a long time at the beginning and had to fight my corner. Had some luck along the way too. Well played you and I enjoyed our heads up :clap:clap:clap
when i saw my AA i thought :nana:nana:nana,,good call with the 9/7,wasnt expecting that.:clap:clap:clap

Small raise by you and because of my stack it was worth seeing flop. Very unlucky for you.
yip,just a pot bet,when i should have raised more,but to be honest i wanted you in the hand,just the way it goes. looking forward to next week now,i think i might have sneaked in to the top 10 :hope

I notice that 3 of us have managed to manually register for Mondays Freeroll....do the other 7 have to do this too or will they be added automatically?:unsure I wouldn't like to see anything less than the 10 :ok TQM
I was going to send out a pm to the top 10 finishers stating that i have arranged for you all to register :ok - will probably send out a reminder in case anyone forgets.