** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Guppie

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Well done mo :clap :clap :clap :clap Erm ... serious question - if a leg gets cancelled because it has less than 30 runners, what happens to the league table? Does the missing leg get rescheduled, or is it just cancelled?

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Erm ... serious question - if a leg gets cancelled because it has less than 30 runners' date=' what happens to the league table? Does the missing leg get rescheduled, or is it just cancelled?[/quote'] Good question. We'll sort out a contingency plan. :ok

Table is up in post 1. :ok Could Banzai please confirm I have matched up correct alias. Homnip still needs to tell us who (s)he is. And any of the other blanks please post up if you play in future weeks.
Yes that's correct, thanks for organising (and hopefully) see you next week.

just to top it off i logged in today and it said congrats you have just been given a £27 bonus :):):) no idea why i presume its from when i deposited from the new site ?????? not complaining :)
Is that an adjustment for the added value?

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Just to let the players that cashed that the extra $100 has now been distributed amongst the top 5 - and the $100 will now be rectified for the future games. :ok Hi Jason, The $100 added has been paid to winning players:

Place Player To add to player

moFace9

$40

cowfanpl

$25

philossifyWH

$16

oob1io

$11

plrivrdu2

$8

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May I got £11 bonus - just signed up for the OFC challenge games as well - will probably play both. Good series this as has got me back to playing william hill and iPoker. Other thing that got me back is the fact that I got fed up with being AOL and having connectivity to iPOker issues so I bought a laptop and a 1Gb a month dongle for vodaphone. With the discount on the computer I reckon I'm paying £3 per week for this extra internet connectivity (f***ing expensive) - 1Gb is plenty for playing poker with - and I can play sitting in club with a pint in front of me.

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Please double check your pms as i sent last weeks password out first time :$:\ but corrected it now and correct password is now sent out. :ok PLEASE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP YET PLEASE USE THE LINK THAT IS IN POST 1 - THIS IS IMPORTANT AS WITHOUT NEW SIGNINGS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTINUE TO GET ANY VALUE ADDED TOURNAMENTS FROM THE SITE SO PLEASE HELP OUT AND SHOW YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT FOR PUNTERSLOUNGE Thanks Jason :ok

Please double check your pms as i sent last weeks password out first time :$:\ but corrected it now and correct password is now sent out. :ok PLEASE ALSO IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP YET PLEASE USE THE LINK THAT IS IN POST 1 - THIS IS IMPORTANT AS WITHOUT NEW SIGNINGS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTINUE TO GET ANY VALUE ADDED TOURNAMENTS FROM THE SITE SO PLEASE HELP OUT AND SHOW YOUR CONTINUING SUPPORT FOR PUNTERSLOUNGE Thanks Jason :ok
No password here...