** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Guppie

PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May  

1. 1.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Registered. :ok ...but...noticed current prizepool stands at $150, which would be 30 minimum entries with no added $100. :unsure Great to see all 4 heats and the final table are already listed though.
Double checked this for you, quick reply was can confirm that $100 seed prize will be added to the prize pool. Please note that at the moment we have 10 players registered: 10 x $5 buy-in = $50 + $100 added seed prize Total prize pool at the moment of $150 If any problems do occur then they will be sorted out promptly :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May

Password now sent out :ok The following banzai Admin will be sending out to you. Also if any player has signed up through William Hill Poker Club could you let us know the username you will be playing under.
Any idea when and how? Also does the last statement about username apply to me?

Re: PL Exclusive - William Hill Poker Club League Starts Mon 11th May Looks like I won't be able to play :\ My standard Finnish VISA card that I use on every site is not accepted by Will Hill (for no good reason) :wall AND Moneybookers won't let me deposit money as I need to "verify" my card - problem is it takes a few days for the verification transaction to appear on my bank info page :wall:wall:wall So no possibility to add any money there, despite all the pop-up people asking me every 2 min if I need help Fred