Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • No Thanks

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Superb :clap:clap:clap Well done on another great deal PL, and thanks to Stan james Great thing about this is the 3 mths as Morls states we can join in later us rotating shift workers :ok Should be a full PL turn out

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

Fantastic. :clap:clap:clap So winner can chose any game of that value? would love to play an Omaha tournament. :ok
As long as theres a PL representative in Vegas at that time, you can play any event you like mate. Ill do my utmost to be there for 2 weeks this year in order to give the best chance for other events.:ok

Passwords have been sent to all in the poll and it has now been closed til after leg 1 Anyone who wants to play, please ask for the password in here and a mod will be happy to help. Best of luck to all who play!
me please;)

Passwords have been sent to all in the poll and it has now been closed til after leg 1 Anyone who wants to play, please ask for the password in here and a mod will be happy to help. Best of luck to all who play!
Me too please;)