• No Thanks

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

password please morl if not too late
Admin will have to send it, :hope
me too' date=' is it all passwords these leagues?[/quote'] yeah, if you want to play, you have to be a member of PL, so password protection is important to stop the locusts from raping our crops sent to you now

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Great one SJ and PL :clap:clap Will set up an account now as quick as I can ...... :ok PS - Can someone PM me the password pls. Cheers !

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Ok, seems I already have an account with SJ and dont know the details so will have to miss out tonight. GL guys :) Be there next week !

Absolute disaster tonight. Every time I got a hand, someone had a better one. QQ vs AA on first hand, and QQ vs JJ vs AK on the last!! And I played like a muppet.:eek Next week can only be better:hope Good luck to those left in (virtually everyone:$)
Sorry about that m8, to be honest i hadn't seen rosco's re-raise or may have folded my ak:$

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo gg all lost connection for last 10/15mins,got back in with half stock gone just before break and 4 left.Sorry RUN had to call with k10 suited may not have got another chance and i was comitted (how was i to know you had AK and id hit my 10!!!!!!!) look forward to next week. GL ALL

gg all lost connection for last 10/15mins,got back in with half stock gone just before break and 4 left.Sorry RUN had to call with k10 suited may not have got another chance and i was comitted (how was i to know you had AK and id hit my 10!!!!!!!) look forward to next week. GL ALL
you were unlucky to lose your connection at the time you did so deserved a bit of luck back :ok