Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home

ubermonkey1

Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • No Thanks

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo well played Borokp on your win and to Dico,Runa and Beano and who was a real pain in the ass with a decent chip stack (well played) apart from getting lucky against Fenners when my JQ beat his JK i was well pleased with the game,just wish i had more conviction in my fave hand of 44 when Glceud pushed with 55 which i was gonna call but sitting opposite me (i cant remember who,sorry) raised so felt i couldnt push all in,as it was the turn and river were 4`s :loon.. look forward to the next one

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

Passwords have been sent to all in the poll and it has now been closed til after leg 1 Anyone who wants to play, please ask for the password in here and a mod will be happy to help. Best of luck to all who play!
:) Hi, can I have the password please.:)

Evening! Sorry to leave it so late - but would love to have a go Could I have the pw please? Fred PS: Nice one PL & SJ
sent fred!
Morls dont think Bagheria can get into his PM's as he has less than 50 posts is this right or i can give him the PW as i know him personally he is a mate of mine:ok
yeah mate thats cool:ok

Morls dont think Bagheria can get into his PM's as he has less than 50 posts is this right or i can give him the PW as i know him personally he is a mate of mine:ok
He should be able to get in to see them, it's just no-one can send him one!Except Admin-Mods like me. ;) I'll send the PM just in case you don't get hold of him. :ok PS. Tell him to post more. :lol

I've deleted Stan James UK' date=' and downloaded from the banner on PL, which looks like the non UK version (which I can't even log in to). :sad[/quote'] I've found the tournament in the Non UK software, but I can't get in. I've been onto support before, and they told me I have to use the UK version. Rubbish.