1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • No Thanks

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

i am struggling at the moment to find a flight and accommodation for less than the $750' date='but will keep looking.[/quote'] Just a suggestion - why not offer a piece of yourself in the Staking forum? Whatever stakes you receive could go towards a comfier flight / accommodation etc....

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

many thanks everyone for the kind words :ok:ok, cant believe i am going to Vegas again for free :loon:loon, mind you in saying that i am struggling at the moment to find a flight and accommodation for less than the $750,but will keep looking. i am looking at playing a variant rather than nlhe so a HORSE or RAZZ game is favourite at the moment. i will keep you updated on my decision :ok thanks again all, i hope to make you all proud of me :dude:dude
Not surprised Al, Karen and I were looking at flights to Vegas the other day and boy they've hiked them. :@ On current terms you'll be lucky to get the flight for the $750 let alone somewhere to stay too.:eek Have you considered buying a dinghy.........lol Best of luck

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo I Have sent the email away today for the payments to be made into your accounts Teaulc = $750 (expenses) Dave488 = $300 PGremlin = $150 Alan your $1500 for the seat will be paid to PL Affiliate account and we will buy you in direct for the event in Vegas in June. Give them a couple of days to process this as they have been working offsite due to a live conference over the last week.

Re: Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Well done Al - don't know wether I could stand the torture of a RAZZ game tho :)
it wont be RAZZ, they aren`t doing a $1500 buy in,,so will be HORSE or NLHE.. still havent decided which

Re: Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home

well done AL:clap:clap
ty,ty. right i have decided which event i am going for,taking into account when my 16yr old sons exams are in may/june i will go for the event 54 NLHE on Monday 29th June. i do believe a few punters will be around then as well.

• 1 month later...

Re: Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home just an update for whoever might be interested, i have booked my hotel and flights now,staying at Harrahs for 7 nights and total cost was £508 :D:D i am flying out on the 26th with American Airlines,a bit of a trek but worth it in the long run.