Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000

Washman

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 3 minutes ago | Posted by DrPauly 4791663f88861.jpg Duncan Godfrey - 19th Place Duncan Godfrey Eliminated in 19th Place ($65,000) Alexander Kostritsyn raised 35,000 from under the gun. Duncan Godfrey re-raised to 100,000. Alexander Kostritsyn re-raised all. Alexander Kostritsyn called. Kostritsyn: qs.gifqh.gif Godfrey: ac.gifks.gif The board ran out qc.gif8s.gif7h.gifas.gif3d.gif. Alexander Kostritsyn won the pot and Godfrey was eliminated in 19th place. He won $65,000.

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 DrPauly 4791663f88861.jpg Duncan Godfrey - 19th Place Duncan Godfrey Eliminated in 19th Place ($65,000) Alexander Kostritsyn raised 35,000 from under the gun. Duncan Godfrey re-raised to 100,000. Alexander Kostritsyn re-raised all. Alexander Kostritsyn called. Kostritsyn: qs.gifqh.gif Godfrey: ac.gifks.gif The board ran out qc.gif8s.gif7h.gifas.gif3d.gif. Alexander Kostritsyn won the pot and Godfrey was eliminated in 19th place. He won $65,000.

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000

On another day he wins the race and is back in the hunt.....
Thats the cards for ya. It's fixed i tell ya fixed !!:lol Unlucky with that hand Duncan, At least you had the best game of your life I guess:clap:clap

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 Very Very Well done Duncan.... A credit to PL and little players everywhere..... :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy No amount of smileys can tell you how great this was!!!!!

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 It's pathetic considering where I was after days one and two but I am gutted to be out. I raised once with AQ and no callers but other than that couldn't find another hand before the AK so lost 100k in antes and blinds in just the first hour. I was prepared to drain chips until the top 18 but couldn't resist the AK. Alexander (a nice guy, as they all have been here) had called a previous all-in with KT so I was hoping for similar but it wasn't to be. Hopefully I'll quickly get over the disappointment I feel at the moment and realise I'd have been delerious if someone had offered me 19th place right at the start. Thanks for staying up guys, hopefully you are all in the land of nod now. :ok

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 absolutely fantastic effort Duncan,we are all very proud of you. you now have a great bankroll to set you up for the rest of the year and i know that a man of your calibre will make great use of it.. enjoy what time you have left out there with Helen and then when you get back VEGAS BABY.............

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000 :clapD:clapU:clapN:clapC:clapA:clapN:clap Can imagine how gutted you feel, but you went out in a hand that forced you to play...if the coin had landed in your favour..who knows what might have happened? It has been a nervy few days for us mere mortals, checking the updates and cheering you on as you steadily progressed through a star studded field. Obviously, as you yourself are, disappointed that your challenge has now finished...but this has been a massive performance and you have now set the bar at the next level...great stuff Sir, very well done. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap