Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000

Washman

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum in Last 22 - Gtd AUD $65,000

and will remain 8-handed until 36

players remain at which time play will move to 6 handed. There will be a redraw for seating

prior to the commencement of Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4, and when 36 players remain.

On second thoughts - does that suggest that the final table will start 6 handed? :unsure

On second thoughts - does that suggest that the final table will start 6 handed? :unsure

Just checked what happened last year. The last eight were combined into one table, and the official "final table" started when it got down to seven. Must admit, "seven" wasn't on my shortlist of possible answers.

On Day 4 they play down to the final table. Anybody know how many on the final table? I'm guessing it reverts to full-table (9 0r 10)?
I've read somewhere that they play down to a final table of 6, but I couldn't find where I'd seen it :wall. Then I did - Live updates at the end of Day 3 on Pokernews, 2nd paragraph reads "Action will resume at 12:30 p.m. local time tomorrow and continue until we've reached the final table. Tune in to PokerListings.com for all of your live update needs throughout Day 4 as we play down to the final six contestants!" Like others I managed to have the updates coming fairly regularly via Pokernews refreshes, and have converted the other 4 guys who work with me to the cause "How's he doing?" "What's that in real money?" I'm not usually a superstitious person, but I found myself doing certain things before each refresh - a (very) small piece of work, a phone call, a work-related conversation. I had to deserve the information before I asked for it. Once I'd got into that rhythm, I couldn't break out of it.:loon :hope Runa - a truly awesome performance :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I'm not usually a superstitious person, but I found myself doing certain things before each refresh - a (very) small piece of work, a phone call, a work-related conversation. I had to deserve the information before I asked for it. Once I'd got into that rhythm, I couldn't break out of it.:loon
Your bosses must love you. :loon Employee of the month after a weeks worth crammed into one day. :tongue2

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum in Last 22 - Gtd AUD $65,000 I managed to finish a bloody awful to write report today by writing 100 or so words and then refreshing on the web. It was a nice positive report too by the time I'd finished!!. Then it was onto system updates (which I hate doing from scratch as I had to with this set I had to put in), so 5 lines for a refresh!!

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum in Last 22 - Gtd AUD $65,000 Would be really pleased for Duncan to win this and make a dream come true. Also would love for him to make the next level payout:hope 4 to go out for a 100K, but that final 7 money really changes.

11,650,000 AUD-
21,000,000 AUD-
3700,000 AUD-
4500,000 AUD-
5400,000 AUD-
6300,000 AUD-
7225,000 AUD-
8175,000 AUD-
9175,000 AUD-
10135,000 AUD-
11135,000 AUD-
12135,000 AUD-
13100,000 AUD-
14100,000 AUD-
15100,000 AUD-
16100,000 AUD-
17100,000 AUD-
18100,000 AUD-
1965,000 AUD-
2065,000 AUD-
2165,000 AUD-
2265,000 AUD

Your bosses must love you. :loon Employee of the month after a weeks worth crammed into one day. :tongue2
It got to lunchtime, and I was knackered. It's really tiring, and I'm thousands of miles away, and not even playing. :loon Was anyone else keeping to dodgy superstitions before hitting F5? I know someone mentioned it before, but has Football-Tipper managed to secure us any type of link at all? Although it's being recorded for editing and transmission later, I don't think that there will be live link, but that Nigel is a resourceful fellow ;) And one final thought for Helen today. If Duncan's got his BSq clobber on today, why don't YOU wear his PL T-shirt - great publicity, as the cameras pan round to look at the railers :ok Hope you both have a great time. McG

Helen has her own PL Shirt I'm sure!
Post 334 - Helen admitted to not bringing hers - not enough room in the suitcase, and she wanted to leave plenty of room for new clothes :loon One other thing - does anyone know when they are all due to fly back?

2 hours..... :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums I REALLY cannot imagine how Duncan feels at the moment :loon :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums
Think the words 'effing nervous' come to mind!!!

Yeah - that's how I feel' date=' but how do you think [b']HE feels? :tongue2
Glad it's not just me:tongue2!! A bloke I've never met is playing a game of cards 12000 miles away with no discernible benefit to me, and I'm as nervous as a puppy!!:unsure I'm never gonna make the start time let alone watch thru the night. I guess I'll have to read the 200-odd posts tomorrow morning!!

Re: Aussie Millions - Runadrum in Last 22 - Gtd AUD $65,000 I'd love him to win it, my largest ever win was $1,495 in a PL game, and I beat Runadrum heads up at the end to do it. I'd love to be able to casually drop that one into the conversation at my monday night game

I'd love him to win it, my largest ever win was $1,495 in a PL game, and I beat Runadrum heads up at the end to do it. I'd love to be able to casually drop that one into the conversation at my monday night game
Can't begin to count the number of times I beat him in MKOP games... Can't begin to count the number of times he beat me in MKOP games!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving bloke.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Remember speaking to him before one of the MKOP finals and he said he was shitting bricks like me, so what he is doing now I don't know!!!!:lol:lol Still, inspired by Duncan, I won my way into a Irish Open Qualifier final tonight, so who knows, I might be able to improve on my best ever win (a miserly $412 in a live $60 + $5 at the Luxor in Vegas):hope:hope:hope Trying to find a half decent tourney to play while I watch the early exchanges.....