Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Today going with Willhill Todays bets are. Under 7L @ 13/8 with willhill for 12pts ---------------------------------------------------- Also Leicester Middle 8L to 12.5L @ 6/4 for 12pts with willhill Good Luck if following.:hope Will update latest results in a short while.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Not looking good. last race Bev 16 runner Handicap wins by 4L, could never predict that, was going very well there until then. Have 2 races left and both need to be under 1L:hope And I need a few lengths at Leicester, Have I got them the wrong way round today.:sad

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Both loser's.:sad But Beverley only lost by a HD. that 16 runner handicap doing the damage.:@. I am now updating the stats and a question i would like answered. I have had 2 bets void, so they basically become NRS. Would I be correct in assuming that i can discount these from my updates. as the stake is returned and makes no difference to Profit or Loss and strike rate or yield. Cheers Kev.:ok

Re: Kev's Distance Betting All at willhill today. Doncaster 7.25L to 10.75L @ 6/4 for 12pts with willhill ------------------------------------------------------- Haydock over 11L @ 15/8 for 12pts with willhill ---------------------------------------------------------- Uttoxeter 21.75L to 33.25L @ 6/4 for 26pts with willhill Good luck if following.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Excuse me intruding, Kev, but there may be a decent price (15/8) with Coral today for over 11 lengths at Chepstow. Hills and boyles are the same price for over 12.25, and the spread firms go 10.5-11.5. The first 4 races should determine the outcome of the bet - 3 maidens and a seller. From the betting the 1m maiden at 3.00 may rest between Hampstead Heath and Tenjack King, the 1m 2f seller between Rowan Lodge and Stagehand, and the 1m 4f maiden for 3-y-o's could see an easy win for Easterly Breeze. These are the type of situations where at least one large winning margin might occur, and the 15/8 price looks good value.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

Excuse me intruding, Kev, but there may be a decent price (15/8) with Coral today for over 11 lengths at Chepstow. Hills and boyles are the same price for over 12.25, and the spread firms go 10.5-11.5. The first 4 races should determine the outcome of the bet - 3 maidens and a seller. From the betting the 1m maiden at 3.00 may rest between Hampstead Heath and Tenjack King, the 1m 2f seller between Rowan Lodge and Stagehand, and the 1m 4f maiden for 3-y-o's could see an easy win for Easterly Breeze. These are the type of situations where at least one large winning margin might occur, and the 15/8 price looks good value.
No worries mate , its all about sharing. unlucky with that anyway.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Will definetly update this today as off work, Going to Blue square for Bath. Bath over 11L @ 13/8 with Blue Square for 20pts ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Stan James Goodwood under 8.5L @13/8 with stan James for 12pts ------------------------------------------------------------------ Willhill Stratford Middle 25L to 38L with willhill @6/4 for 24pts ------------------------------------------------------------- Good luck if following.:hope :ok

Goodwood normally has some close finishes Kev' date=' interested today? I havent looked at the odds but i think it might be about 7L at most.[/quote'] Agree with you here, But I think slightly less. But so long as under we both not really bothered how many.:ok Did not see the post earlier.:$

Goodwood normally has some close finishes Kev' date=' interested today? I havent looked at the odds but i think it might be about 7L at most.[/quote'] Won and thats a very good estimate Rob, with the last winning 2 1/2L to make it 7.4L in total. :clap:clap:clap

Will definetly update this today as off work, Going to Blue square for Bath. Bath over 11L @ 13/8 with Blue Square for 20pts.:@:@:wall:wall LOSER ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Stan James Goodwood under 8.5L @13/8 with stan James for 12pts:clap:clap WINNER ------------------------------------------------------------------ Willhill Stratford Middle 25L to 38L with willhill @6/4 for 24pts:@:wall:wall LOSER ------------------------------------------------------------- Good luck if following.:hope :ok
Had a great start at Bath, but finally losing by around a 1 1/2L's Stratford loses by 3 1/2L's And Goodwood is the winner.:clap:clap A loss of 24.5pts on the day.:sad

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Been on a bad run this month. So beware. Coral Lingfield 7.5L to 11L Thirsk 6L to 9L Yar 9.5L to 13.5L ------------------------------------------------------------ Willhill Ling 7.25L to 11.25 Thirsk 5.75L to 9.25L Yar 8.25L to 12.25L ------------------------------------------------------------ Laddies Ling 8L to 11L Thrisk 7l to 10L Yar 9L to 12L ------------------------------------------------------------- Blue Sq Ling 8L to 11L Thrisk 7L to 10L Yar 9L to 12L ----------------------------------------------------- Looking at the difference for middle for Thrisk laddies and Bl Sq go for 7L while Coral put it up at 6L Well I am going for the 5.75L to 9.25L with Willhill It's 1.25L less to get as regards reaching the target. and also its 0.75 less for it not to win. So Thrisk 5.75L to 9.25L with willhill @ 6/4 for 20pts. -------------------------------------------------------------------- I also have the same assumption for Yarmouth . with the difference between Blue Sq and Laddies. Coral give you that little bit more as for going over but not for me. So Yarmouth 8.25L to 12.25L with willhill @ 6/4 for 20pts.