** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start.

Onto tonight windsor willhill is 6 to 9 U7/4 M13/8 O13/8 coral is 7 to 10.5 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 I am going to side with middle So bet is middle 6L to 9L @13/8 for 6points at willhill
Was going to edit this but realised its not allowed. So correction is the distances are the same just swap over coral to willhill and i will stick with the 6 to 9 but its with coral

Was going to edit this but realised its not allowed. So correction is the distances are the same just swap over coral to willhill and i will stick with the 6 to 9 but its with coral
Should have gone to confused .com:$ I have stated i was with Coral and will stick by that decision and the bet becomes a loser by 0.75L:( If i had done willhill orginally as stated with the correct distance been put in which was a 1L and a half more i would have been on a winner.:@

Well done Kev. Keep plugging away mate. Ascot will be interesting for distances. There should be some very close races. :ok
Cheers Phil, Providing going is good or good to firm I agree with you here mate. Like to see if sporting odd are doing specials like cheltenham. Be nice if they do the short head again. Be like taking candy from a baby.
just come across this mate - good luck!
Thanks Ali.:ok

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. At Thrisk willhill is 9 to 13.5 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 Coral is 10 to 14.5 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Now there is a few handicaps and big races here, and I think under 10 at coral is generous enough to take on. So todays bet at Thrisk is under 10L at 13/8 for 8points:hope Good luck if following, Royal Ascot to follow.:ok

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Royal Ascot. willhill is 6.5 to 10 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral is 6 to 9 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 some excellent racing in store here today. Now I believe all horses racing here today will be trying to the death to win, we may see the odd horse win by say 2L maybe 3L, I will certainly need at least 2 races like this as the rest i reckon will be 1/2L 3/4L SH NK HD etc. so do i take the chance for the extra 1/2L to get it in or go for the extra 1L . I made the mistake last night not wathing what i was doing.:$ So todays bet at ROYAL ASCOT is 6.5L to 10L @ willhill for 10points @6/4:hope Again good luck if following. Just to let you know I have also done the double today .:hope Not included in the thread.

At Thrisk willhill is 9 to 13.5 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 Coral is 10 to 14.5 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Now there is a few handicaps and big races here, and I think under 10 at coral is generous enough to take on. So todays bet at Thrisk is under 10L at 13/8 for 8points:hope Good luck if following, Royal Ascot to follow.:ok
3 1/2L in the first, next is a maiden stakes about a 1L would still see me on target.:hope

At Thrisk willhill is 9 to 13.5 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 Coral is 10 to 14.5 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Now there is a few handicaps and big races here, and I think under 10 at coral is generous enough to take on. So todays bet at Thrisk is under 10L at 13/8 for 8points:hope Good luck if following, Royal Ascot to follow.:ok
3 1/2L in the first' date=' next is a maiden stakes about a [b']1L would still see me on target.:hope
3/4L will do nicely. Next is odds on fav really if wins no more than 1 1/2L is ok. less is excellent and needed.

Royal Ascot. So todays bet at ROYAL ASCOT is 6.5L to 10L @ willhill for 10points @6/4:hope .
So far it stands at 2 1/2L , if george washington and cockney rebel win, I would hope they don't win by huge margins. win cosily yes by 1L to 2L each is fine, and big handicaps close. and we will be on target.:hope

So far it stands at 2 1/2L ' date=' if george washington and cockney rebel win, I would hope they don't win by huge margins. win cosily yes by 1L to 2L each is fine, and big handicaps close. and we will be on target.:hope[/quote'] Struggling here at the moment need at least 3 1/2 in the last. not much hope truthfully. cockney or george races where desperate for me.

:clap :clap :clap winner total 9L.:ok Update bank later. good decision to go under the 10 with coral as if i had done willhill in finished on exactly 9L so it would have been middle. So you could have had a winner on under at coral and middle at willhill:lol

Royal Ascot. willhill is 6.5 to 10 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral is 6 to 9 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 some excellent racing in store here today. Now I believe all horses racing here today will be trying to the death to win, we may see the odd horse win by say 2L maybe 3L, I will certainly need at least 2 races like this as the rest i reckon will be 1/2L 3/4L SH NK HD etc. so do i take the chance for the extra 1/2L to get it in or go for the extra 1L . I made the mistake last night not wathing what i was doing.:$ So todays bet at ROYAL ASCOT is 6.5L to 10L @ willhill for 10points @6/4:hope Again good luck if following. Just to let you know I have also done the double today .:hope Not included in the thread.
:( :( Loser. My predictions near as right except the 2 big favs never showed at all today. Would you go under 6.5 over 6 races. well i do quite a lot. but today i thought the rebel would win by at least 3L george washington race i only thought maybe a 1L . not to be here, and like Mowgli said earlier in the thread some close races at ascot.:ok

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Yarmouth. Both firms have the distance the same 8.5 to 12.5 willhill odds are U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral odds are U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Todays bet here is Middle with coral 8.5L to 12.5L @13/8 for 4points Good luck if following.:hope

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Newton Abbott wilhill 31 to 47 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral 30 to 44 U7/4 M13/8 O13/8 going is soft and heavy in places. hoping they get round Ok, A fair few non runners. Chance is taken with Middle at willhill Tonights bet then is middle with willhill 31 to 47 @6/4 for 6points Good luck to all if following.:hope

Yarmouth. Both firms have the distance the same 8.5 to 12.5 willhill odds are U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral odds are U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Todays bet here is Middle with coral 8.5L to 12.5L @13/8 for 4points Good luck if following.:hope
3 races and already 12L so this will be a loser.:(

Newton Abbott wilhill 31 to 47 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral 30 to 44 U7/4 M13/8 O13/8 going is soft and heavy in places. hoping they get round Ok, A fair few non runners. Chance is taken with Middle at willhill Tonights bet then is middle with willhill 31 to 47 @6/4 for 6points Good luck to all if following.:hope
and the way they running here suggests this will be a loser also. but I do still have 3 races to hope.:hope

Newton Abbott Tonights bet then is middle with willhill 31 to 47 @6/4 for 6points Good luck to all if following.:hope
and the way they running here suggests this will be a loser also. but I do still have 3 races to hope.:hope
And lucky i was with the last race. i have got this up providing it does not win by more than 11L

Newton Abbott wilhill 31 to 47 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral 30 to 44 U7/4 M13/8 O13/8 going is soft and heavy in places. hoping they get round Ok, A fair few non runners. Chance is taken with Middle at willhill Tonights bet then is middle with willhill 31 to 47 @6/4 for 6points Good luck to all if following.:hope
:clap :clap :nana :nana Winner.:ok 2 from 4 today and put me back in profit stats to follow

Nice little double there in the last at Thirsk;) , the distances & the race winner. Well done Kev, this distance thread looks really promising:clap
Cheers Russ. Hoping to do well in the long term.:ok