** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kev's Distance Betting

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Now going to Ayr with Willhill Only worrying race here for me is Enticing dont want him romping away like he has done before. But still going to side with under 7L Todays bet is under 7L with willhill @ 7/4 for 8pts. Good luck if following.:hope

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

Now going to Ayr with Willhill Only worrying race here for me is Enticing dont want him romping away like he has done before. But still going to side with under 7L Todays bet is under 7L with willhill @ 7/4 for 8pts. Good luck if following.:hope
6.75L after 2 races:sad Bloody unlucky Kev.

Now going to Ayr with Willhill Only worrying race here for me is Enticing dont want him romping away like he has done before. But still going to side with under 7L Todays bet is under 7L with willhill @ 7/4 for 8pts. Good luck if following.:hope
16 runner Handicap 5L :eek not chance of winning here today. And I was worried about enticing.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting A losing day.:( New figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 21 Staked = 174pts Returned = 182pts P/L = +8pts :ok Selections 21 Winners 5 Losers 15 Void 1 New Bank now 508 Strike rate 23.8% Yield 4.59% The above is leaving out the void bet

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Tonights distance for windsor coral 6-9 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Willhill 6.5 to 10 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 4 handicaps and 2 maiden stakes Trying for Middle with coral So tonights bet is Middle with Coral 6L to 9L @ 13/8 for 10pts Good luck if following.:hope

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Ripon tonight coral go 8.5L to 12.5L U7/4 M 13/8 O13/8 willhill go 9L to 13L U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 going middle with coral as the ground is soft and heavy in places Tonight bet is Middle with Coral 8.5L to 12.5L @ 13/8 for 12pts

Ripon tonight coral go 8.5L to 12.5L U7/4 M 13/8 O13/8 willhill go 9L to 13L U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 going middle with coral as the ground is soft and heavy in places Tonight bet is Middle with Coral 8.5L to 12.5L @ 13/8 for 12pts
Again a handicap race wins by 7L :eek so this bet is down:( I expected a couple of lengths from some off them but 7 is a bit much.

Nice one Kev today :clap :clap :clap
:cheers Pete.:ok New figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 23 Staked = 196pts Returned = 208.25pts P/L = +12.25pts :ok Selections 23 Winners 6 Losers 16 Void 1 New Bank now 512.25 Strike rate 26% Yield 6.25% The above is leaving out the void bet

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Just Pontefract today guys all firms are the same as in distance giving 8.5L to 12.5L with ladbrokes giving 13/8 for middle best price and willhill over 15/8 best price. with 4 races over a mile and handicaps as well I am going to side with middle at ladbrokes. Todays bet is inbetween 8.5L to 12.5L @13/8 for 8pts with ladbrokes Good luck if following:hope

Just Pontefract today guys all firms are the same as in distance giving 8.5L to 12.5L with ladbrokes giving 13/8 for middle best price and willhill over 15/8 best price. with 4 races over a mile and handicaps as well I am going to side with middle at ladbrokes. Todays bet is inbetween 8.5L to 12.5L @13/8 for 8pts with ladbrokes Good luck if following:hope
with one race to go I need at least 1L and a 1/4 in the last a big handicap and no more than 5L to secure the win, It was looking very good untill the last race finishing a SH. :hope for the last.

Just Pontefract today guys all firms are the same as in distance giving 8.5L to 12.5L with ladbrokes giving 13/8 for middle best price and willhill over 15/8 best price. with 4 races over a mile and handicaps as well I am going to side with middle at ladbrokes. Todays bet is inbetween 8.5L to 12.5L @13/8 for 8pts with ladbrokes Good luck if following:hope
:nana :nana Winner returns 21pts.:clap :ok

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Interesting thread, Kev, and well done with Ponte today. Not sure whether you know, but in case not, Stan James also offer distances betting. For example their mid-range today for Ponte was 8.25-12 lengths priced at 7/4.

Re: Kev's Distance Betting New figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 24 Staked = 204pts Returned = 229.25pts P/L = +25.25pts :ok Selections 24 Winners 7 Losers 16 Void 1 New Bank now 525.25 Strike rate 29.1% Yield 12.3% The above is leaving out the void bet

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Off to Ascot with william hill 8L to 11.5L U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 Now the ground here is stated as good to soft soft in places. well for starters the 2.50 5F sprint should as we expect be a dash for the line , estimate no more than Half a length. Possibly winning by a head distance here if not a neck that gives us 7.5 to play with , first race group3 over 6F should be fighting out the finish again so estimate no more than 1L, truly expect maybe a neck to half a length. 6.5L or 7L now. 2.15 handicap over 1m 4F hoping one does not get away from the field and they are all on holding up to fight out a finish estimate max 1.5L 5L or 5.5Lleft, last race on the card again a 1m 4F handicap, again looking for another tight finish max say 1.5L this would leave us 4L for to races, one is a 6F maiden stakes all unknown horses, Now here they could be something special and would romp home by 3-4-5-6L or again could be a close run race. I am going for a close run race max 1.5L leaves us 2.5L A 1mile fillies, i am going here for no more than 2L Hope this gives everyone an idea how i work this out, ShiTE just seen the time , I am a slow typist. So todays bet is under 8L with willhill for 16pts at 13/8