** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start.

New Stats Start bank 500 Bets = 13 Staked = 116pts Returned = 120pts P/L = +4pts New Bank now 504 :ok Back in profit.
Would it be useful if I also added to above how many bets etc like Selections 13 Winners 4 Losers 8 Void 1

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Start bank 500 Bets = 13 Staked = 116pts Returned = 120pts P/L = +4pts Selections 13 Winners 4 Losers 8 Void 1 New Bank now 504 Strike rate 33.3% Yield + 3.4% The above is leaving out the void bet. Hope I got this all correct.:ok

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Hamilton. willhill are 9L to 13.5L U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Coral are 9L to 13L U 7/4 M13/8 O13/8 4 handicap races with the last been an 1m 4F apprentice race. plus 3 other races over a mile. going good to soft. Tryin today for over here with coral So over 13L with coral @ 13/8 for 6points good luck if following:hope worcester and Royal Ascot to follow

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Worcester. Going is soft and heavy in places. Now here with the heavy going they wont go off to fast in any race, hoping for not to many non runners, And not many fallers in the chases and the 2.55 looks a match providing not one of them fall. otherwise one could win this by a distance. which is what happened last night for me to get my bet up at Newton Abbott faller at the last.;) So it can work for you as well as against you. willhill are 32 to 50 U13/8 M 6/4 O15/8 Coral are 32 to 47 U7/4 M 13/8 O13/8 Bet today is Middle with willhill 32L to 50L @6/4 for 10points Again good luck if following:hope Royal Ascot to follow.

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Royal Ascot. Again as you would expect quality racing, trying to the line. But would you seriously take a chance today on under 6L in 6 races. My calculations get it to around 5.45L which would be under the 6. just a 1/2L to stop from going middle. tempted to take that chance on middle. But shall stick to my guns and go under. The dylan thomas race is my real worry will something perform above it form and win by a good distance, we shall see. willhill are 6 to 9.5 U13/8 M11/8 O21/10 Coral are 6 to 9 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 Today then is under 6 with any one of willhill or coral @13/8 for 8points good luck if following :hope

Royal Ascot. Today then is under 6 with any one of willhill or coral @13/8 for 8points good luck if following :hope
Horses performing to the highest standards and winning comfortably. this bet is a loser.:sad

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Start bank 500 Bets = 16 Staked = 140pts Returned = 120pts P/L = -20pts Selections 16 Winners 4 Losers 11 Void 1 New Bank now 480 Strike rate 25% Yield Left Blank as not sure how to do this with not been in profit The above is leaving out the void bet.

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Well I am back at work today for 4 days, So not bets for me. But IF and only IF i can get the chance to get to a computer. I may have time to post up a later eveing meeting. So good luck to you all today.

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Brighton, Willhill at the moment have it up as. 9.5 to 14.5 U13/8 M11/8 O21/10 Coral are 10.5 to 15.5 U7/4 M6/4 O7/4 Ladbrokes are 11 to 15 U2.75 M2.62 O2.62 Value today is with willhill for over 14.5 at 21/10 Stakes races also 7f and Mile on soft need to get some distance within the first 3 races to stand any chance over. if all races were to finish at 2and a half lengths each that would do nicely, but the final handicap of the day looks a tight affair. Todays bet is over 14.5 @wilhill odds are 21/10 for 20points.:hope

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. 2 races to go and I now need 3.75 as the last 2 races were 3L and 6L respectively. So back on target. but really dont hold much faith with the last 2 as they are only 6f and 5f races the last is still looking tight. so fingers:hope for the next.

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Was I worried. No of course not.:lol well truthfully after the first 2 races i thought it would be a struggle but not to be. Todays bet is over 14.5 @wilhill odds are 21/10 for 20points.:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap return is 62points.:ok :nana :nana

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Start bank 500 Bets = 17 Staked = 160pts Returned = 182pts P/L = +42pts :ok Selections 17 Winners 5 Losers 11 Void 1 New Bank now 542 Strike rate 29.4% Yield 26.2% :ok The above is leaving out the void bet.

Top day Kev!!
Well done Kev:cow
looking good there mate!
Thanks guys.:ok On to tonight. Newbury. willhill are 9.5 to 14 U13/8 M6/4 O15/8 coral are 9.5 to 13.5 U13/8 M13/8 O7/4 3 races over a mile going soft or good to soft. apprentice race. not a huge fancy tonight for the stake side of it. going with Coral for over 13.5L Tonights bet is over 13.5L with coral @7/4 for 6points

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Tonights bet is over 13.5L with coral @7/4 for 6points. Loser:sad New figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 18 Staked = 166pts Returned = 176pts P/L = +36pts :ok Selections 18 Winners 5 Losers 12 Void 1 New Bank now 536 Strike rate 27.7% Yield 21.6% :ok The above is leaving out the void bet

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Difficult day today, I need to apply a little discipline, and not bet for the sake of trying to win. salisbury looks tight with the handicaps as does carlisle, I was tempted with under 9L at ladbrokes for salisbury, and in between for carlisle. but I am leaving both meetings alone today. No bets this afternoon.

Difficult day today, I need to apply a little discipline, and not bet for the sake of trying to win. salisbury looks tight with the handicaps as does carlisle, I was tempted with under 9L at ladbrokes for salisbury, and in between for carlisle. but I am leaving both meetings alone today. No bets this afternoon.
:wall :wall :wall And they both would have won. 8.6L total for salisbury and 7.5L for Carlisle.:wall . But not to worry, I was unsure and even though they won, I still believe I took the right decision.

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. Looked at Kempton and Bath tonight. Could be tempted for an middle at Kempton 7.5 to 11 at 6/4 with willhill. But leaving it alone again. Onto Bath. willhill are 7.5 to 11.5 U7/4 M6/4 O7/4 But Ladbrokes are 9 to 12 U2.50 M2.75 O2.75 Going is good, Here I like the under 9 with Ladbrokes. that's 1 and a half lengths compared with willhill. It's feasible to back both under with Ladbrokes and Middle with willhill and win on both. Tonights bet is under 9L with Ladbrokes at 2.50 for 8points.:hope :hope

Looked at Kempton and Bath tonight. Could be tempted for an middle at Kempton 7.5 to 11 at 6/4 with willhill. But leaving it alone again. Onto Bath. willhill are 7.5 to 11.5 U7/4 M6/4 O7/4 But Ladbrokes are 9 to 12 U2.50 M2.75 O2.75 Going is good, Here I like the under 9 with Ladbrokes. that's 1 and a half lengths compared with willhill. It's feasible to back both under with Ladbrokes and Middle with willhill and win on both. Tonights bet is under 9L with Ladbrokes at 2.50 for 8points.:hope :hope
Tonights bet is a loser, and to top it all it was just one race with Mirthful winning by 5L that made this a loser.:wall :wall :wall and inbetween at willhill was a winner.:wall

Re: DISTANCE BETTING, Fresh start. New figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 19 Staked = 174pts Returned = 184pts P/L = +28pts :ok Selections 19 Winners 5 Losers 13 Void 1 New Bank now 528 Strike rate 26.3% Yield 16.09% :ok The above is leaving out the void bet

• 2 weeks later...