Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Kempton is a little difficult today, small fields, to go under we would need each race to be an average of 4L a race. I certainly see at least 2 going to do this for me. But the other 4 are very difficult to predict. willhill are 24.5L to 36.75L Stan James are 23.25L to 34.75L Blue Square are 23L to 35L So Today its 23L to 35L with Blue Square @ 6/4 for 8pts Good Luck if following:hope

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

Kempton is a little difficult today, small fields, to go under we would need each race to be an average of 4L a race. I certainly see at least 2 going to do this for me. But the other 4 are very difficult to predict. willhill are 24.5L to 36.75L Stan James are 23.25L to 34.75L Blue Square are 23L to 35L So Today its 23L to 35L with Blue Square @ 6/4 for 8pts Good Luck if following:hope
well average should be 12L for under; so on take for middle as it is now on 15L :hope
AHHHHH missed this Kev :$:$:$ to late as usual :cry:cry Good Luck anyway mate :hope
Cheers Pete

Hereford Will hill is give us under 25.5L Others vary from 23L to 24.25 Today Under 25.5L with willhill @ 13/8 for 12pts Back with Kempton next Good Luck if following:hope
Cannot see this one coming in now as it is up to 21.5L after 4 races. It is possible but must be at least a 100/1 shot.

• 4 weeks later...

Also Huntingdon under 36L @ Stan James @ 13/8 for 16 pts Others again are at 34L, 331/2L Good Luck if following.:hope
And the last race, which was a 2 horse race wins by a distance 30L I actually expected that to be around 10L to 14L with the odds on easing up over the last. well onto Haydock Need it to be under 17L for this to be a winner and profit on the day:hope

• 1 month later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Now I am also doing Warwick. willhill 36l to 53L @ 6/4 Blue Sq 34L to 50L @ 13/8 Laddies as Blue sq Stan James 34L to 49.5L @ 7/4 Todays bet for me is Warwick 36L to 53L @ 6/4 with willhill for 20pts Good Luck if following:hope

Welcome back with your thread Kev :nana:nana:nana:nana Put the curse on you :$:$:$ following your advise;)
Cheers Pete, Unless you have had a word with Jockeys or you are the horse whisperer, Uttoxeter for me is pretty close, going is soft, heavy in places. here they usually stay close together with the bad ground untill the final 2 or last fence and fight it out on the run in.:hope Thats the Plan.;) We shall see in 12 minutes time after the first.

Stanjames have Uttoxeter at under 36L @15/8 Willhill have it 37L @ 13/8 and Laddies have it 34L @ 13/8 Blue Sq have it 35L @ 13/8 Todays Bet for me here is Uttoxeter under 37L @ 13/8 with willhill for 16 pts
Winner returns 42 pts profit of 26pts.:clap

Now I am also doing Warwick. willhill 36l to 53L @ 6/4 Blue Sq 34L to 50L @ 13/8 Laddies as Blue sq Stan James 34L to 49.5L @ 7/4 Todays bet for me is Warwick 36L to 53L @ 6/4 with willhill for 20pts Good Luck if following:hope
Also a winner returns 50pts. profit of 30pts

Great way to end the year, well done Kev:clap:clap:clap Glad to see the return of this thread too, keep it going mate.
Cheers Russ. Will update the figures later, But on a quick calculation I think I am back in profit overall which is a great way to finish off the year,:ok