** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's Distance Betting For some reason the PL would not load for me till now. Can i make it 3 days in a row for a profit:hope So i now only have time to post up for Kempton. But I would of gone for inbetween at Fontwell 33L to 49L at willhill.(this will not be counted) On to Kempton Most offices are offering under 7L Best odds are with Blue Sq and Ladbrokes. So todays bet is Under 7L @ 13/8 with Blue Sq or Ladbrokes for 24pts Good luck if following:hope

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

For some reason the PL would not load for me till now.:@ Can i make it 3 days in a row for a profit:hope So i now only have time to post up for Kempton. But I would of gone for inbetween at Fontwell 33L to 49L at willhill.(this will not be counted) On to Kempton Most offices are offering under 7L Best odds are with Blue Sq and Ladbrokes. So todays bet is Under 7L @ 13/8 with Blue Sq or Ladbrokes for 24pts Good luck if following:hope
A loser , So I did not make it 3 winning days in a row,:( Albeit I did do Fontwell, Reason could not count it as there was not enough time for those that do follow me to place there bets Update figures to follow

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Had a look at sedgefield and Mkt Rasen will do both today. First bet today Sedgefield over 42L with blue square @7/4 for 16pts 2nd Bet for today Mkt Rasen Middle 35L to 52L with willhill @ 6/4 for 20pts Reasons. Sedge, expect horses to get away here fro 3 out or 2 out and plod on for a few to give us at least 10L+ per race Leaving 3 races to give us 4L per race Mkt Ras. All small races is good here as they stay with each other for most of the race,and again trying to kill off towards the final 2 fences/hurdles, we may get one or 2 races going over 12L which wont be to bad for us proving not all win by this margin Good luck if following :hope

Had a look at sedgefield and Mkt Rasen will do both today. First bet today Sedgefield over 42L with blue square @7/4 for 16pts:clap:clap:clap 2nd Bet for today Mkt Rasen Middle 35L to 52L with willhill @ 6/4 for 20pts Reasons. Sedge, expect horses to get away here fro 3 out or 2 out and plod on for a few to give us at least 10L+ per race Leaving 3 races to give us 4L per race Mkt Ras. All small races is good here as they stay with each other for most of the race,and again trying to kill off towards the final 2 fences/hurdles, we may get one or 2 races going over 12L which wont be to bad for us proving not all win by this margin Good luck if following :hope
With one race to go Sedgefield is already a winner.:ok :hope for Mkt Ras

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting with 3 races to go they all need to be at least 1L or less each, the last race 7F Handicap which i expected around 1L or less was 2 and a half, was really well on target then With 2 more Handicap races we could do with a couple of tight finishes to go to the last with a good shout.:hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Donny today some huge races big big fields. Do you really see anything winning by more than 2L or 3L May get 2races winnign by 2L the rest I truly think anything between Hd to a 1L Laddies coral stanjames bluesq all going under 9L 8.75 and even 8L But willhill offering under 9.5 at 6/4 Todays bet then is Under 9.5L with willhill @ 6/4 for 26pts Good Luck if following

Donny today some huge races big big fields. Do you really see anything winning by more than 2L or 3L May get 2races winnign by 2L the rest I truly think anything between Hd to a 1L Laddies coral stanjames bluesq all going under 9L 8.75 and even 8L But willhill offering under 9.5 at 6/4 Todays bet then is Under 9.5L with willhill @ 6/4 for 26pts Good Luck if following
7.3L so far with 2 races to go need a couple of tight finishes. the 2nd race 21 runner handicap winning by 4L could be my downfall

Haydock Haydock looks a pretty tight card also today Others are giving 27or less Todays bet here is Under 28L with willhill @ 7/4 for 16 pts Good Luck if following
Also 2 races left and its 21.55L so far, both races need to be under 6 and a 1/4L to be a winner so 2 tight finishes needed again here