** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kev's Distance Betting

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's Distance Betting

Blue Sq and Stan James both go under 32L, But willhill have under 34L So todays bet here is Under 34L with willhill @13/8 for 12pts. Good Luck if Following.:hope
I see I did not even give a meeting for this:lol A bit late now:lol Revised Figures. Start bank 500 Bets = 65 Staked = 822pts Returned = 808pts P/L = -14pts :$ Selections 65 Winners 23 Losers 42 Now all correct.:ok Hope to put up some for Tuesday and Wednesday:hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Huntingdon most offices are going over 48L With the going being Heavy, and we have 3x 3mile chase races, expect these to go over 8L per race and may be one going 14+L, this will leave 4 races at around 6L per race. So todays bet over 46L with blue square @ 7/4 for 12pts

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Musselburgh going again with blue square, there is good value here at 7/4 for middle were as will hill are giving us 11/8 for a difference of 2L for going over. I personally believe that this meeting will just touch around 28L to 30L So todays bet is 26L to 38L with Blue Square @7/4 for 16pts Good Luck if following

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Off to Kempton today Willhill are getting really tight on Value and prices, coral go 7.5 to 10.5 But for me Ladbrokes look good today So todays Bet is 7L to 10.5L with Ladbrokes at 13/8 for 20pts Good Luck if following:hope

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Lets get this back in Profit today.:hope Chepstow, Going Heavy and soft in places, 3 races on the card where I am hoping for a 6 to 8 Lengths, the rest the average 3L to 5L So Todays bet here is with Blue sqare 36L to 52L @ 13/8 for 26pts Good Luck if following:hope

Onto Catterick. Again going to blue square, I am expecting this meeting to just scrape inside the middle. Todays bet then is 29L to 43L @ 13/8 for 12pts Again good luck if following :hope
How far out was i with that went well over in the end so a loser:$

Lets get this back in Profit today.:hope Chepstow, Going Heavy and soft in places, 3 races on the card where I am hoping for a 6 to 8 Lengths, the rest the average 3L to 5L So Todays bet here is with Blue sqare 36L to 52L @ 13/8 for 26pts Good Luck if following:hope
This worked out nicely in the end. Winner:ok Returns 68.25 so a profit on this of 42.25 And with the loser from Catterick profit today is 30.25:ok

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Lets see if I can hit another winner today.:hope Laddies, willhill and Bluesq are all under 30L but the best odds are with laddies and blue sq @ 13/8 But stanjames are under 32 @ 6/4 them 2L might make a difference So todays bet is Under 32L with stanjames @ 6/4 for 20 pts Good luck if following.:hope Will update results from yesterday soon as i have posted Donny

Re: Kev's Distance Betting Onto Donny StanJames are 27L to 41L @ 6/4 willhill 27L to 40L @ 11/8 Bluesq 26L to 39L @ 13/8 Laddies 28L to 40L @ 13/8 I am going to side with Bluesq So todays bet is Middle 26L to 39L with Blue sq @ 13/8 for 26pts Good Luck if following:hope

Lets see if I can hit another winner today.:hope Laddies, willhill and Bluesq are all under 30L but the best odds are with laddies and blue sq @ 13/8 But stanjames are under 32 @ 6/4 them 2L might make a difference So todays bet is Under 32L with stanjames @ 6/4 for 20 pts Good luck if following.:hope Will update results from yesterday soon as i have posted Donny
With 3 races left still needs to saty under 16L
Onto Donny StanJames are 27L to 41L @ 6/4 willhill 27L to 40L @ 11/8 Bluesq 26L to 39L @ 13/8 Laddies 28L to 40L @ 13/8 I am going to side with Bluesq So todays bet is Middle 26L to 39L with Blue sq @ 13/8 for 26pts Good Luck if following:hope
With 2 races to go need a big un now 16L needed.:hope

Onto Donny StanJames are 27L to 41L @ 6/4 willhill 27L to 40L @ 11/8 Bluesq 26L to 39L @ 13/8 Laddies 28L to 40L @ 13/8 I am going to side with Bluesq So todays bet is Middle 26L to 39L with Blue sq @ 13/8 for 26pts Good Luck if following:hope
Slight mistake for the last update saying I needed 16L correction was I needed 11L I though King Herald was going to win by further but they gave it 5L, We now need 6L up to 18L to be a winner here:hope

Lets see if I can hit another winner today.:hope Laddies, willhill and Bluesq are all under 30L but the best odds are with laddies and blue sq @ 13/8 But stanjames are under 32 @ 6/4 them 2L might make a difference So todays bet is Under 32L with stanjames @ 6/4 for 20 pts Good luck if following.:hope Will update results from yesterday soon as i have posted Donny
One race to go and we need no more than 8L in the last for this to be a winner:hope

:clap:clap Winner return 50pts with the Donny result been a loser profit on day is 4pts