Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion!

Big Andy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k

Well done Swampster' date=' you dropped your pants at the end for £10k to chairty too, that takes balls. :lol :lol[/quote'] :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy And you didn't have PuntersLounge.com on yer ass???? :spank (kidding - kudos to you mate!)

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion! cheers guys - was an incredible day ! Not forgetting i also got a seat in the Irish Poker Open next Easter (entry 5000 euros) - think I might be in The Sun tomorrow - got a couple of european radio stations phoning me up in the morning for interviews ! good to meet some PL'ers in the flesh too last night, cheers guys. Altogether now................... PL CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion! Conrats swamp, got a great pic of you and frisky with your trophy that i'll upload in a bit. Good to meet you and have a drink after. Nice to meet Paul too and it was an absolute pleasure to be sat at Frisky's table. It was an awesome day all round, am in for next year! Vic x

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion!

Sounds weird' date=' but can you explain how the tourney worked? Was it a normal format with X chips which lasted until you were out? At what point did you have to remove clothing?[/quote'] you started off with 1000 chips plus 4 rebuy chips. when you ran out of chips, you stril off an item of clothing, chuck in a rebuy chip and get given more chips to play with (4 times the big blind or something) - at the break they changed the rules slightly so everyone could cash up their remaining clothes for 1500 per item of clothingefore. then it was straight freezeout. at the next break they changed it slightly again. if you WANTED TO, you could go totally starkers in front of the cameras swinging your towel round your head in return for 2x the BB :) a couple of girls did even before they got knocked out !!

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion! Awesome mate :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy ... next stop WSOP2007 Sounds like you had a great laugh too... Imagine how this would have turned out if GP had set it up... it would have been a right balls up :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion! :cheers Top stuff "big" fella :ok ... even better you get the old Irish Open jolly as well (m'self and ColU can tell you that is a top blag ... I'd save ur pennies now to go in for the other events while yer there) Bloody scarey this morning opening the Metro seeing your hairy mug staring back at me ....

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion

hey Swampster, nice one, and even better for charity :clap Maybe you could be the first nude player at wsop 2007, since playing in the buff seems to be ur thing:loon
Actually Lemonjon, you may have hit on something there....... Swampster, why not offer PP the chance to sponsor the 1st Strip poker World Champ at the WSOP in your new uniform. :ok :D