Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion!

Big Andy

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion

nice shot of Vix there (2 in 26 sec in) - Im seen on the table as well (2 mins 29 sec) and Im the only one with clothes left - where did it all go wrong!!! :lol:lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion

Well done to Dave Mole from Betfred too! He came second and thank god i never saw his tadger in the video. :lol Well done Swampster
Why did he keep so quiet about it?? He should have in some way mentioned who he worked for.... ;);) Dont think I got to meet him all day. :unsure:unsure:unsure

We wanted him to go in with a Betrfed tattoo on his chest' date=' but he was having none of it... spoil sport! :rollin[/quote'] Should have forced him - one guy had shaved his chest hair in the shape of the Ace of spades :loon:loon:loon:loon It must have been fcuking painful in the few days afterwards as it started to grow back and itch like fcuk. And he was a hairy chap....

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion Yup - its ALL in it!! :lol:lol:lol:lol Actually, its a fairly good production. Lots of shots that we have not seen so far but the classic is when you downed all!! Its not the sight of your todger thats laughable - ITS ME LOOKING AT IT thats worrying!! :lol:lol Brochure is good enough too and has article from both of us. Shows us to be a pair of cynical nutters ;)

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion! got it through - pretty good stuff - not enough of my winning hands on the final table though :) luckily the shot of my willy's about a second long thank god. nice piece at the end by you, you don;t sound that desperate to see some tits. YEAH RIGHT ! :lol

Re: Swampster shows he has the nuts to bag a cheeky £10k - World Strip Poker Champion Wooo I got my DVD and certificate last week - brother and BF still haven't had theirs :( Happy to see swampster's tackle though! heheeeee Not sure why they called our dealer Angela though eh frisk? She was definitely Catherine/Cathy!!!! Vic x