Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul?

Does anybody have an email/phone number for the production company in Ibiza. I suppose there is nothing we can do if they interviewed us but would like to contact them and put them in the picture about Joe and Fen although if the programme was being funded by Goal:puker I suspect it may be on hold.
Should imagine it's the other way around, that Goalpoker will be taking something from the production company if it's for TV, or at least they'll have signed the same disclaimer as I didn't! Should imagine they'd love to hear any dirt!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont have the production company number but got his card while in Ibiza so call the owner Nick Fitt on 07883 017 901 and ask him whats going on
I think this has been done, it would appear that Nick is taking a year off in an alternate reality (possibly for tax reasons).

unfortunately I withdrew the wrong amount and left 1$ in, I'm just trying to build it up through cash games (or let someone else have it) so I can withdraw again. Rest assured my money is out, I just refuse to leave even $1 in the account for them. I just thought it was funny how it reappeared when they'd all been removed. Gotta be a story there, I like to watch a good squirm now and then.
so 6ooner no goalpoker - no sporting odds poker are you still playing anywhere and if so who is next on your hit list :D

so 6ooner no goalpoker - no sporting odds poker are you still playing anywhere and if so who is next on your hit list :D
:lol :lol :lol Yup they're getting thin on the ground. Can't help it though, have to say I really like the champs league and the little goody and baddy on my shoulders were giving each other a bit of a shoeing last night about whether to play or not but when I found out it was a turbo the descision was made. But the problems on spodds have been around for a while and are getting worse, costing me points, prize money and my outbursts have given Milou a nervous twitch, their customer support just seem to be ignoring me! I know Joe Legg has been really helpful in the past but I just find the big tourneys on SO unplayable at the moment. However, I'm currently planning a simultaneous raid on a few prima sites to change the carpets and a leaflet drop over Hungary reccommending goalpoker for their outstanding freerolls. I also find the colours on Paddy Power quite offensive so there'll be a few reccys in that direction. (VC are using Teddy Sherringham so that's a possible target too). (can't find a terrorist emoticon but beer is always good) :beer

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Was just looking at the GP website out of curiosity, found this VERY laughable Integrity You can feel safe playing at Goal Poker. Great care has been taken to provide our players with the safest place to play poker online. Integrity is a key part of our mission statement and will continue to be our focus as we strive to continue to be the best and most trusted online poker site in the market. When the stakes are on the line, we have gone, and will continue to go to great lengths to do everything possible to offer the most honest and fair games played on the web.

Was just looking at the GP website out of curiosity, found this VERY laughable Integrity You can feel safe playing at Goal Poker. Great care has been taken to provide our players with the safest place to play poker online. Integrity is a key part of our mission statement and will continue to be our focus as we strive to continue to be the best and most trusted online poker site in the market. When the stakes are on the line, we have gone, and will continue to go to great lengths to do everything possible to offer the most honest and fair games played on the web.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? thing is, til they are in court, paying up costs and fees and the prizes value , they will keep doing what there doing......this to me seems like they are trying to drum up more business to regain money before closing

GaF - have a look at my suggestion in Post 287.
I like it - but that decision needs to be Paul's - he's still in contact with Goalpoker over this......... I got the NUFC Newsletter through this week and was quite annoyed to see them still promoting Goalpoker!!!! I had previously brought the Goalpoker situation to their attention and they said they would "investigate" however they obviously chose to do nothing. IMO it is a huge betrayal of their fans to encourage them to go to a site that they know doesn't pay out winnings, just takes peoples losses!!!! There are plenty of reputable sites out there who do pay winnings that they can share a partnership with!! When Goalpoker goes under (as we must assume they will do, when prizes are unpaid without explanation) a higher than expected proportion of people losing their money will I'm sure be NUFC fans!!!!!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? I've just loaded Google and typed Goalpoker. This thread appears at the foot of the second page of results. If you can all do the same thing and click on the link displayed on Google to get to this thread then we may be able to move it up to the first page. Wouldn't it be nice if it makes the top of the page. :lol

I've just loaded Google and typed Goalpoker. This thread appears at the foot of the second page of results. If you can all do the same thing and click on the link displayed on Google to get to this thread then we may be able to move it up to the first page. Wouldn't it be nice if it makes the top of the page. :lol
Should rename the thread 'Goalpoker, lying scum, cheats it members'. Should get people's attention :loon

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Lol - their JCI weekly final starts in under 8 hours - and has a grand total of 0 entrants so far - $270 a pop and 1 seat awarded for every 34 players if anyone fancies a pop :lol :lol :lol

Lol - their JCI weekly final starts in under 8 hours - and has a grand total of 0 entrants so far - $270 a pop and 1 seat awarded for every 34 players if anyone fancies a pop :lol :lol :lol
And end up in a $270 HU:@ :@ :@ :@ minus 9%

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Scanned the first few pages of this and this is appalling stuff from Goalpoker. But this is what happens when you join with new companies with no background or bookmaking organisations. If a deal looks to good to be true then it probably is. Stop freeroll / bonus whoring and stick to the tried and trusted poker sites with bookmakers that have been around for years. No way would Ladbrokes, Corals, William Hill, Blue Square or Betfair have done this. No way.

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Now - Burnley Joes back just wondered if he had any feedback about the situation he found himself in, and if he'd heard any other similar tales whilst he was out in Vegas ?? - and if any comments where made about his T-Shirt he hopefully had printed, and wore :D

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? think if it was me i would have been looking for ian frazer,if he was playing and advertising gp then obviously they had paid for him to enter,i am sure they will have anyway and probably that dick who used to be in eastenders too,hes another of their pets

Just looked on the site, one player in the Johnny Chan today, $10 + $1 buy in. He won $10, bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah me and Fenners wore the GP t-shirts slagging them off. AP took photos for their website!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Just looked on the site, one player in the Johnny Chan today, $10 + $1 buy in. He won $10, bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah me and Fenners wore the GP t-shirts slagging them off. AP took photos for their website!
LMAO!!!! :lol :lol :lol Is good and interesting to hear about Absolute - I had my doubts (as in - I didn't have a clue!!) about whether Absolute and Goalpoker ultimately had seperate owners - but if Absolute publish those pics, will be no doubt in my mind that they are seperate entities :ok However, had a quick look and cannot see them on their web site yet ....... maybe there is a link, but the photographer didn't know :P