** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Goalpoker have asked me to ask Absolute why my account has been suspended :unsure

Thank you very much for your email. Let us inform you that your account has been suspended by our Security Control Department. Please contact them directly at [email protected] or at line 1-877-887-6537. We appreciate your cooperation and we hope that we can get you back to the tables and enjoying our poker room as soon as possible. Thanks for playing at Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you!

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

lmao.....gets funnier by the minute mate!
LMAO!!! Last night I emailed Absolute as told to by Goalpoker, within 5 minutes I had this reply from the same Goalpoker email address that told me to email Absolute!!!!!!! What are they on????
Thank you for contacting us. Just to inform you that our security department is still reviewing your case. You will be notified as soon as possible Thanks for playing at Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! Sincerely, Robin Team Goal ~ Customer Support [email protected] "Be a player..."

LMAO!!! Last night I emailed Absolute as told to by Goalpoker, within 5 minutes I had this reply from the same Goalpoker email address that told me to email Absolute!!!!!!! What are they on????
The words p1ss up and brewery come to mind!:unsure

Is there anyway Punters Lounge can block a thread from non members view? That way when the egits at goalpoker want to read this' date=' they have to log in? Theres always 1 or 2 guests viewing this![/quote'] Morls we have been trying to get the message across to a lot of people what GP are like- it may not be just the egits at Jokepoker - it could be others that we have asked to look at the thread and to be advised of what it means being associated with them.

Morls we have been trying to get the message across to a lot of people what GP are like- it may not be just the egits at Jokepoker - it could be others that we have asked to look at the thread and to be advised of what it means being associated with them.
Agreed :ok I've seen Goalpoker (and employees ;) ) logged in here - don't think they're trying to hide it when they look - we can be CERTAIN they read it, so doesn't really matter. This thread is getting a HUGE amount of publicity (people are PM'ing me when they see it referred to elsewhere :ok but I'm prefering not to post the links here) - we really REALLY don't want to block this thread from guests.......

Morls we have been trying to get the message across to a lot of people what GP are like- it may not be just the egits at Jokepoker - it could be others that we have asked to look at the thread and to be advised of what it means being associated with them.
Yeah Sam, ive been sending the link out too, didnt think of that:ok

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Dear Mr. Morl, Thank you for contacting us. As per management decision your account has been permanently closed. Thanks for playing at Goal Poker! If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're here for you! Sincerely, Paulo Team Goal ~ Customer Support [email protected] "Be a player..."

Agreed' date=' this thread has to stay "free to view". I saw an affiliate link removed today, I believe as a result of me pointing to this thread:ok[/quote'] Yeah Jolly, i didnt even think about it when i posted it earlier, i too have been sending the link out in my emails......now im banned.....its fuelled the fire some more......:@

Edit taken out as a pointless post.:$ Proper question: Does anyone think this might be Goalpoker putting pressure on Google?
Well, I have a notorious webspammer as a friend (he's a nice chap really) I asked him.. He said Google wouldn't care about adverse pressure from a company like that - I'm no closer to understanding why its disappered though

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners lol went to find bri after he mentioned he was playing said hello and he dared me to sit at the table then thought i would try and take his money but he was playing limit so had to come away as it would take a while and give to much rake to gp but a very funny moment when morl appeared in chat and told us off

lol went to find bri after he mentioned he was playing said hello and he dared me to sit at the table then thought i would try and take his money but he was playing limit so had to come away as it would take a while and give to much rake to gp but a very funny moment when morl appeared in chat and told us off
yes but you was winning mate