** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Ive sorted some leaflets with the print room at work' date=' so if all goes to plan, we may have 5000 leaflets ready for this saturday![/quote'] Nice one :ok I joined up a NUFC forum and mentioned it there - interestingly NOONE admitted to having heard of Goalpoker or seeing their presence around the ground ...... the power of advertising hey!!! :lol :lol

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Hi all Good luck with this one Morl....hope your email has the desired affect and that the leaflet handout is a great success....all at goalpoker should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to pay out on a promised prize and I hope that these types of action taken by punterslounge have the desired effect and that all that have anything to do with goalpoker drop them like the hot piece of chit that they are... Good luck morl and all

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners They have 5 "grudge" matches at 19:30 tonight - registration is open, but no entrants so far ...... We ought to have a sweepstake on how many players they get across all 5 games!!! I'm feeling quite charitable today - My virtual money says that they'll get 3 entrants across the 5 games.......

Even worse....hes a member of PL!!!
:spank :spank :spank How many altogether? ... Just looking ..... lmaorofl - 3!!!!! I was right (as always :P) 2 in the Newcastle v Sunderland None in the other 3 :lol :lol If they want a well attended grudge match - how about PL v GP?? (Can we play it on the Prima network?) :P

oh .....i got the screenshot using a friends account......you may ban my name goalpoker' date=' but you cant silence me from your tables![/quote'] You can get into the lobby without logging on.......

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Hi vitalyo. Thanks for doing that, but they edited your post so that it doesn't show PuntersLounge... Although I'm disappointed, I have to understand their position, as I'll have to remove the link to theirs too, as its against our rules to promote other forums. :ok

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Milber you should be ashamed of yourself :@ and morls friends account indeed (we all know you dont have any)

heres a screen shot from tonights grudge match between arsenal vs tottenham with a $10 buy in........winner got less back than he paid.....hahahahaha Even worse....hes a member of PL!!! goalwankan4.gif

Milber you should be ashamed of yourself :@ and morls friends account indeed (we all know you dont have any)
Hang on a minute, if he keeps finishing 1st he could turn pro- mind you he'd need a decent job to be able to pay all them 10cents:\ lmao - unreal!

Hi vitalyo. Thanks for doing that, but they edited your post so that it doesn't show PuntersLounge... Although I'm disappointed, I have to understand their position, as I'll have to remove the link to theirs too, as its against our rules to promote other forums. :ok
Hey guys - As you know many people come on the boards spamming their sites hoping to get a few extra hits. It's nothing personal. We just have a blanket rule and in the end it makes for a better forum as you know. I do believe it's important to spread the word. Companies like goalpoker or other scam artists are ridiculous and it's bad for the industry. Good work guys and very nice board here as well!

i understand. Really bad . The only reasonable explonation i have for there action to delite your link. That punterslounge way more supirior to there site. They afraid to lose members .
Vitalyo - It has nothing to do with being superior, etc. I hadn't even looked at this site. Our moderators are instructed to edit links in those cases because it happens more times than you would think. We kept the post out there which was the important part. Good luck guys :ok

Re: Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners Cheers Jack - I can understand your position - sounds the same as our policy :) Thanks for your support :) Sharpe - a search for "Goalpoker" and this thread is about 20th. Goalpoker and PuntersLounge has PL at the top - but one of our other threads...... I don't think Google entertain requests to manipulate findings, without very good reason, and certainly nothing in this case warrants that.....