Goalpoker - Can't/Won't pay its Winners

Burnley Joe

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? Joe, Andy have a great time in vegas, enjoy the experience and when you win big just large it and completely forget us small time punters. Joe lay off the pints a wine you are a serious mess on that and Andy just lay off any type of Alcohol you know you can handle it. Bed early every night and get prepared for some loooooonnnnngggg poker sessions...WTF am I talking about :wall

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul?

No worries' date=' we don`t play till Sunday so on the lash friday and Saturday, then serious Sunday, (honest)[/quote'] Two days on the lash..... make sure you move around different bars quickly, he starts to take root after 30 minutes and you'll never move him:beer

Just Got Two T-shirts Printed up for Vegas, on the back:

PUNTERS LOUNGE Won A Seat At The WSOP 2006 on Goalpoker Due to BOLLOX They let us down Absolute Poker bailed us out and here we are LOL

Lets hope they see it on TV! :clap

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Joe Why dont you get 'Dont cover em up you muppet' on the front?

"Goalpoker.com promised me a seat at the WSOP but all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"
If you do, make sure you leave the ".com" off. Its against WSoP rules, apparently. :unsure :unsure :unsure You two just make sure you're in long enough to wear all these shirts. :ok

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? I've just heard that Goalpoker are now providing transport, only problem is that it's an all Spanish crew, it's never been that far out to sea before, oh.... and it stinks of shrimps!

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin yeah but there will be no room with Ted in it

what about " I went to Ibiza and Mr V wasn't there to tell me the rules" :loon
:lol :lol :lol:sad :$
Even if he was there FOUR Spades woulda come on the board:@ (Private joke,sorry) GL you 2,bring it home :ok C.R.
:moon :moon :moon

Re: So what's the score with Goalpoker Paul? :rollin :rollin :rollin

joe4wp3.jpg
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin