** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Decided that with the low turn out for Champions League I would be unlikely to gain extra points tonight so gave this a go. A quick reinvestment of my $10 windfall from the poker.co league put back in for the benefit of PL. :ok Poor show after recent MTT form, out in 37th. I said before that this is a big buy-in for me (other than live poker of course!;) ) and it probably affected my play - in above the level I am comfortable at, even though it was just against you lot :lol . And always sat with bullies who didn't fold to my raises :( and who put me out with trip 4s against my AQ 2 pair. Good luck with the rest of the series. Done my duty and I'll probably stick with the CL games now. Although I did deposit enough dosh in my V a/c to play another if I have a rush of blood.:unsure

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! that was a great buzz ...been ages since i was last 3 in a decent tourney. wont be able to get to sleep for a while now:) wp again to gazblades who annahilated me heads up!!! and srry to those i outdrew and ran into my hands ...gg

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Game 1 was so tight it was hard to breathe at times, but last night seemed much more relaxed with more banter on the tables. I don't chat much while playing but it did seem like the Waltons at times. Every hand seemed to throw up a raise and it became increasingly difficult to spot the bluffers out there...fascinating. Well played to all those that hit the money, particularly the top five who also get the Vpoints. Better turnout, wonder if we can get a full house on thursday with no other distractions???

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Well done Gaz and Stevie. PB for me so chuffed to bits. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow :cow
Glad to see you put "good beat" against me to good use mate. ;)

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Well' date=' if you're the only player registered, then you'll win![/quote'] Hey, that's true!:ok At the very least I should get some Virgin Points, to make up for the disappointment of coming home from work to find it cancelled.:cry Red.