** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Just received email regarding last weeks Vpoints... ''These points have been credited to your account and will be available for redemption from tomorrow. Regards Ed Balleny V-Points Operations Manager'' That's sorted then!:)
I ain't got my V points from last weeks tournament either. I suppose I may give it until tomorrow night as well.....

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Is it too late to enter this one... I've clicked the link and registered ??? Pretty please :) Mike

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! As they've said mine have been done, I would assume that the others were done at the same time. For some reason the Vpoints total updates at around 9.00 in the morning, so they should all be in then I guess. Good luck everybody, and by the way...last week I went out in the first hand of PP $100, which I thought was a bad omen, yet finished third in our tournament...managed to chuck it away again in the first hand tonight (four hearts for a flush draw on the flop, but single caller already had a full house DOH!!!)...so maybe this isn't a bad omen after all!!!

yup did that ?
Soz, but that fixed my problem. BTW, make sure you uninstall the last copy before reinstalling. It may also help if you restart PC. Failing that, sorry, I can't help you. Maybe someone else can. :hope

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Re-installed using same link as before and HEY PRESTO, we are cookin on gas ! Cheers for help guys.. Mike

Utterly' date=' utterly, utterly card dead. Everything missed. I couldn't have hit a dead leprechaun with a jumbo jet.[/quote'] It's actually quite hard to hit a dead leprechaun with a jumbo jet. I know, I've tried.