** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Has anybody got their v-points for this yet from the first leg? Still waiting (greedy greedy)... was in as Davanjala1 Who should I contact about this?? GAF? Paul? :ok
It only took about 2 days for the V-Points to come through from last Sunday's freeroll so you should expect to have them by now. It took me 2 days to work out where to look for them, but I blame support who told me "you will receive an email within 24 hours". No email ever arrived so I went hunting the website. DP

Reinstalled yet again via the link. Should I be able to see the next leg or is the next tourney not listed yet? TIA
PLWSOP 2 is listed (and registration open) - on 23rd May at 19:00 GMT (Game ID 10040221 if that helps) - see it?

Is it too late to enter this? Would love to have a crack.
Nope - best 3 from 6 results to count, and we've only had one so far, so still 5 you still have 5 cracks at it :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Today is becoming a 'smash the computer up' day :wall Having managed to successfully download Mansion after teething troubles I am trying to download Virgin and the process is starting but jamming about a third of the way through. Any computer experts have any suggestions? On second thoughts put the hammer down, just got this from Virign Dear Loyal player, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. There is an error at present within downloading our software, please find that our technicians are trying to resolve this matter. We do apologise for any unconvinced cause. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, ---------------------------------------------------- Lindsay Davis Customer Service Agent IPN Response

Ah - I had massive problems downloading Virgin yesterday due to technical problems on their end' date=' will I have to reinstall through that link then to find it?[/quote'] If you cannot see it, then yes, first step is to uninstall and reinstall after following that link - think everyone who had problems is sorted through the link - so seems to work!!!!

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Registered for both as well. Just need last week's Vpoints to come through to fund the remaining games without having to deposit again. The more I think about it, the more I realise what a fantastic series of tournaments this is. Amazed that everybody isn't diving in to help themselves to these massive bonuses.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Just received email regarding last weeks Vpoints... ''These points have been credited to your account and will be available for redemption from tomorrow. Regards Ed Balleny V-Points Operations Manager'' That's sorted then!:)