Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION

Hi Gaf could you have a look at this as I am unable to register for this too. alias pokerleg thanks Ross
Ok - may be tricky to get a manual registration done out of "office hours". I presume you have uninstalled, then reinstalled from the link Paul posted? and now cannot see the room? Can you try again? Uninstall your existing Virgin Poker, delete your cookies, restart your machine, then install from THIS LINK If that fails, only hope is for you to get onto Live Help and see if they can manually register you..........

If that fails' date=' only hope is for you to get onto Live Help and see if they can manually register you..........[/quote'] Just one other possibility - if someone you trust (:loon) logs on for you (on a machine that already has the right version), they should be able to see the room and register you. As I understand it, the room should start automatically, even if you cannot see the lobby.........

SlickMick - Unable to come up with any explanation as to why the link doesn't work for you (but does for everyone else) - in the meantime - Virgin have manually registered you for tonight to make sure you are in :ok
Er....Mick - there was no money in your account!! Ali has deposited $11 for you and manually registered you, but you need to make sure this is paid back (If you deposit, they can take it back from your account) :ok cheers

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION in with no problems and playing as osmosis j pene...regarding champions league on sp odds....what i am going to do is play upstairs on pc the virgin game and gf can play champs league on laptop:) so if you have a laptop i think you can play one on pc one on laptop. simple:) gl tonight

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION ANYONE WHOSE CARD IS REGISTERED WITH WEBDOLLAR via Sporting Odds ALREADY.. Go to either SportingOdds live help in the software, or on their website via this ( http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/content/poker/beta/help.html ) link - tell them you have a new card you want to deposit with. They will then clear your card from the system, allowing you to reregister it with Virgin.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Just had a warm up in $100 Paddy Power and went out first hand with AQ suited...not a good sign then, however if I get AQ suited first hand I think I will be pressing the all in button yet again! Good luck everybody.:hope

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! CORRECTION Gaf?

42 wilzer84
is willis I don't know whether he was allowed to play, although I see he asked;
Hi' date=' Im new to the site after hearing about it during the Virgin blogger freeroll last night when feckin 9 outta the final 10 were from this forum!! I have just joined and saw this, I would love to play but ive read the rules about newbies not being allowed...just thought id chance my arm though:D I did make a post about the blogger tourny in that thread, Please :hope[/quote']

Not going to make this tourney - too grippy to pay the entrance fees... I am Scottish after all. :tongue2 Good luck to each and every one of you. :hope Red.
Red, surely $10 is not much to ask considering the whole package here? It disappoints me to hear comments like that when we try so hard to get PL these tournys. The more players we get in them, the more they will continue.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Thats £500 added to each event.
So £500 x 6 = £3000 Plus £500 (in V Points) for final Leaderboard So £3500 worth of VPoints AND the WSOP package - and only 42 of us playing for it tonight? And yes - that's GB Pounds - not Yankee dollars!!!

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! I give up. Disconnected at least 10 times in half an hour, then when i can play I get 2 pair flopped KJ but go against pocket AA and the turn is an A next hand get hi pair J's on flop, go allin and come up against... AA i'm going in a huff :(

Red, surely $10 is not much to ask considering the whole package here? It disappoints me to hear comments like that when we try so hard to get PL these tournys. The more players we get in them, the more they will continue.
Sorry Paul, There were other factors that I considered... 1. If I won, I couldn't go. 2. I wouldn't win. But since you've shamed me, I'll support the Lounge and play in future games. :$ It's not the winning, it's the taking part.:\ Red_Face.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! I picked up some nice hands early on (loads of trips, JJ, AA twice) & increased my stack, but then I chose a few bad moments to build (with pocket 10s amongst other things) & kept getting raised out of pots - frustrating (but admittedly my own fault). In the end I tried to re-raise gaf out of a large pot & it backfired, leaving me with 400 odd after I folded to his re-re-raise.