Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

Sir Puntalot

Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!  

1. 1.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! out in 8th. felt that with 5000 chips i had enough to make someone lay a hand down but nope:) dont mind running into a hand but when ur 70/30 and a poor call it does rather annoy me. a/10 vs a/3os...me all in from early position .. sick:(

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Sorry I didn't get to talk Stevie, my chat was down. You were pretty unlucky not to double up. Still, at least you've a few points on the board and your doing very well in the Betfair freeroll. Have you been to any live games? I'm still playing the £5 rebuy on Fridays and Sundays in the Conn Club. I haven't had much luck although I won a freezeout on Sunday which paid for my night out (and I got pissed to boot :-)

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! hi oval:) havent been to any live games...most that are running are mad rebuy things at £10 to £20 a pop and full of nutters...not my idea of a poker game. see what this court case brings with the cavendish i guess. ul there in the virgin game...was a good game that...very exciting. the betfair one i missed the registration for the last game:(

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May!

hi oval:) havent been to any live games...most that are running are mad rebuy things at £10 to £20 a pop and full of nutters...not my idea of a poker game. see what this court case brings with the cavendish i guess. ul there in the virgin game...was a good game that...very exciting. the betfair one i missed the registration for the last game:(
My game is a crapshoot as well but it gets me away from the missus :D . I keep it tight and try not to spend too much. It pays when you get to the cash. Your still joint top of the leaderboard on the betfair game. I've heard there's a decent game down in Bangor with proper dealers. Not sure where but I'll find out if you like.

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! yeah the game in bangor is about the best going i hear...its in where the cinema and all is. dealer at every table and a good add on feature after rebuys so a decent game for about £50. on tuesdays and thursdays i think...if i get a few quid together ill go down with you some night

Great game guys - I was surprised that I made the FT. Out in 6th - Bubble girl :sad 36_12_10.gif
Soz PL, I was a bit rash in sticking my chips in. I hoped to push the two of you off the hand seeing as one was in the bubble position. I definitely didn't want to see 2 callers. It doesn't happen very often when there's AK v AJ v AJ.

Soz PL' date=' I was a bit rash in sticking my chips in. I hoped to push the two of you off the hand seeing as one was in the bubble position. I definitely didn't want to see 2 callers. It doesn't happen very often when there's AK v AJ v AJ.[/quote'] Its OK mate - gotta gamble now and then! :ok

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Woohoo :) WSOP here I come :P Fantastic Heads up with Norfolk there, one of the best I've ever had. So sorry it finished with me drawing to a gut shot, you didn' deserve that mate :) Well played to everyone who got in the money/points. Oh and just to point out, I'm going to miss all the games from here until the last two :( Need to be in top form for them methinks

Re: Virgin Poker League - Win a WSOP Seat - Starts 16th May! Thank God I went out in third...my brain would've gone into melt down with that amazing head to head, well done to both of you. {Just one personal footnote from my blog... ''PV23pl scammed me with a 321 raise, early in the game, to take my blind of 50, then he only goes and shows the damned 27os, to laughs of dirision from around the table... so he is now on my hit list.'' ...and I didn't know who PV23pl was...but I bloody well do now!!!!}