VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 8pm still going but enough scores in for me to confirm I am now up another place to 13th in the leaderboard and 10th place only 168 points away. Had to sit out the 2pm so pot luck, but 91st was 199 points. Only slightly better playing the 8pm in 74th but with 315 playing was worth 242 points. Starting to think the extra numbers are people playing under two names trying to get two shots at the weekly final. :)

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 I know Spur quite well, infact I have never met him but he lives a couple miles from me Uber, u grab 1 arm, I'll grab the other.....:dude I'm pleased with my position on the Leaderboard as I had a bad couple of days midweek when I had a bad run...u know, the usual....u got trips, he got a flush....u got a flush, he's got a full boat...kinda week G

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 7 points tonight - out in quick time losing with AK (bullied out of it when nothing came) and then AQ lost to AK. Enough scores in to know down a place to 14th and 10th place out to 325 points away. Luckily less than 200 make the final so at least couldn't lose 300 points on anyone. Don't ask me about today's published leaderboard ! All previous missing scores still missing, plus 3 new ones (different players so sharing it around). Worse than that there are 16 players out of the 100 I've been tracking who have lost a variety of points (11 min, 91 max) for no reason at all. I agreed their scores a few days ago and I agree their last 10 performances as shown but the new totals are not correct. Qualifying via the leaderboard could end up a real lottery :wall I hope to be congratulating either Kestral, Hen or Jomell tonight :hope (and if not one of them, either Spurman or PokerBarney to open up a top 10 place)

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

The leaderboard has been updated today. I'm still top, but the gap to 2nd place is slowly diminishing. And Runadrum will be in the top 10 pretty soon too... :ok
Cheers mate. Still trying to get you your missing 256 points. I email them after every leaderboard with new errors and remind them about the previous ones :eyes