** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Wow - I'm gobsmacked!!! Twice tonight I was all in against an opponent and thought I was out, congratulated them, to find out I'd won with a flush (with 4 cards in community cards) - or something!!! Sometimes it's just your night and the cards fall for you!!!!!

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Congratulations GaF :nana :nana Tonight's result puts you up another place into 55th on the leaderboard ! :clap I made a bit of early headway but played too many hands and out in 121st. Still in 18th overall but 29 points closer to 10th ! Interestingly (almost) 7 of the current top 10 didn't make this week's final so qualification obviously getting harder each week. (why isn't there a yawning smiley ? !)

Guest gazza271

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 well done mate, cant say much more as it seems we are forever congratulating you these days:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Hi all I finally got here to find out what the Punters Lounge is all about and am very impressed with the forum. I've been playing poker for about 2 years and this is my second time playing in the VC, which I found by accident. Some guy had left a copy of last february's Maxim on the train, saw the advert for VC and here I am. G

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Hi all I finally got here to find out what the Punters Lounge is all about and am very impressed with the forum. I've been playing poker for about 2 years and this is my second time playing in the VC, which I found by accident. Some guy had left a copy of last february's Maxim on the train, saw the advert for VC and here I am. G
:welcome Its too late to turn back now mate :ok

Hi all I finally got here to find out what the Punters Lounge is all about and am very impressed with the forum. I've been playing poker for about 2 years and this is my second time playing in the VC, which I found by accident. Some guy had left a copy of last february's Maxim on the train, saw the advert for VC and here I am. G
And ANOTHER Kent Boy - Heniek will be impressed when he gets home from Work!!! :welcome to the Lounge. We're forecasting you to come in 2nd at the moment - so keep doing what you're doing, and you'll be there :ok

And ANOTHER Kent Boy - Heniek will be impressed when he gets home from Work!!! :welcome to the Lounge. We're forecasting you to come in 2nd at the moment - so keep doing what you're doing, and you'll be there :ok
Thanks I've got 1309 points in the last 4 days, so hope I move up a few places and am 30 games behind no 1. Thought VC would start in January like last year. See you all soon G