PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Big Andy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

philossify bt TQM 2-0 TQM very unlucky on final hand phil 99 TQM 77 all in by TQNM (300 or so) called - flop KJJ - turn 7 - river J Sorry TQM - well played
Yep nice finish!! :lol :lol :lol Tried to be aggresive, tried to play cagey, in the end just beaten by the better player - good luck in the next round mate!! :ok :ok :ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Pocket Lady, seems we are playing each other, most nights are ok if its quite late. Need to re-install the software, not long got rid of it. As i said any night, preferably after 9 but can be available sooner on some nights. Cheers BH

Guest gazza271

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. well i've just managed to scrape through 2 - 1 against jeffers........went one up with a lucky flush and then jeffers won the 2nd when he done me right up like a kipper, i had A something and an A appeared on the river....top pair....all in......yep he had 2 pair......slow played it and had me hook line and sinker,well played mate......decider and i have 2 pair against his all in on a possible straight draw......i was bricking it but my 2 pair was enough. well played mate, I think i got lucky a few times there but enjoyed, but def need another beer now!

Has Wayne gone into hiding?:loon Just so you know the rules Wayne, you let me win or you don't get entry into the Betfair freeroll and you get a week's ban too. :ok
:rollin Hopefully seeya tonight Paul if you can make it. Unless you go into hiding yourself like the Leeds mob tend to do at Old Trafford! :loon

I'm on my way' date=' I think our fans are worth more than your club these days. :lol[/quote'] :lol Think we're sliding into the depths of bankruptcy mate so you may be right. Anyway thanks for the game. 2-0 to me for the scoreboard. Can I play my 2nd round after my 1 week ban ends please? Ta! :ok

Guest gazza271

Game? This is war gazza... wink2.gif
Dont say it like that!!!!!! I've just been looking at the league standings etc and i think i'm in BIG trouble:( :( :(