PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Big Andy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Matches are best of three, right? Do we know what the blind structure is? kip11, I've just got back from Canada, so give me a couple of days to get over the jetlag, eh? Most times at the weekend would be OK for me.
Yeh this sunday would be good for me, evening time maybe? send me a private message with a time suitable for you and we'll crack on.

Yeah good games 1st one was a bit one sided' date=' i was unlucky not to get the second but well played mate all the best for the rest of the tourny.:cheers[/quote']thanks it should have gone to a decider :cheers

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Guesswest vs cains 2-1 Final hand.. Guesswest ALL IN with Q8o in SB Cains call with AKs 8 hit the river.. and cains is gone.... Congrats mate.. I will cheer for you all the way...

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Just beat Cains 2-1. Was a great game overall, I lost the first one. He was very unlucky the last hand, blinds were very high with an hours worth of play, pushed all in on a steal with Q8 and he called with AK, his high card was winning till the river fell an 8. Unlucky mate and cheers for the games.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. I'm here to confirm I cannot keep my appointment with Stereoman as the Betfred software won't work on the free wireless connection I'm using while away from home (SO doesn't seem to work either). Presume the wireless security protection doesn't allow connection to sordid gaming sites ! Please show Stereoman as through to the next round and good luck. :ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Hi all, I hope you dont mind me dropping in like this. I just wanted to see how the tourney is going? I'm the bald kid that works for Betfred, i met a few of you guys at the Worcester meet. Its good to see the banter is going on in here as it cannot be provided on the heads up tables. If you have any feedback on the site let me know it would be good to hear! Who's the favorite on winning? Martyn :beer

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Hi Martyn, thanks for the work you did to get this tourney going :ok Nice to see you about. I think other than the fact that we can`t engage in the banter at the table, it`s been pretty good. Has the blind structure been mentioned by somebody ? I`m also used to it being a bit quicker than 10 minutes. pretty good though all in all Martyn, thanks again :ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Yeah, i saw the post about you getting spanked 2-0 Paul :spank , poor show that mate those emails you sent me said you were going to p*ss this tourney! What happened?? ;) I understand about the chat option Andy, as soon as Paul emailed me I got on to the guys that sort out our poker lobby and this unfortunately is not an option on this type of table. The blinds can also be set to pretty much whatever time limit you want, as this was a rush job I think it was a bonus that I got it arranged in time. Next time maybe we can do somekind of multi-table buy-in, password protected. That way you can abuse anyone on any of the tables in your tourney? Just a thought! Glad you are all enjoying it and I hope you all continue to play at Betfred in the future? Cheers all! Martyn

The blinds can also be set to pretty much whatever time limit you want, as this was a rush job I think it was a bonus that I got it arranged in time.
Sorry if I sounded ungrateful there mate :sad I certainly didn`t mean to be. We certainly can`t grumble about anything at the speed in which you sorted this out for us. It was just an observation really about the blinds and apparently the longer blind structure promotes more skillful play....that`s me buggered then :\

Yeah' date=' i saw the post about you getting spanked 2-0 Paul :spank , poor show that mate those emails you sent me said you were going to p*ss this tourney! What happened?? ;) [/quote'] That was his problem - he was p1ssed! :rollin