** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Big Andy

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Only lasted for 55 minutes this time. :ok Lost my A high straight to BillyHills Full house. :sad Still I managed to get away with going all in with 72o and winning: 72o0mc.jpg Well played Billy an enjoyable evenings play. :clap:clap:clap Good Luck for the next round. :hope

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. From what I can gather - 3 games in progress...... Stereoman 0-0 Big Andy (Current Game 1430-1570) NigWAFC 1-1 kevshat (Current Game 1705-1295) Mr Bubbles 1-1 Danny Cash (Current Game 1570-1430) Some interesting, and tight games ........

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Why's that?smile2.gif
Oh no reason ;) BTW - Well done Nigel and DC on your wins. Big Andy v Stereo Man - After their chat earlier, I realise they were still on their first game. It was won by Stereoman. 2nd game now and Stereoman is 1825 v 1175 up ......They're not far off 2 hours now......

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. I think you can count yourself unlucky there, Andy. I played such a passive game as I didn't know what I was expecting that I was expecting to be demolished by super aggressive play any moment. I don't think you did anything wrong and unfortunately found yourself in a position where the flop was seemingly continually against you and where I was half-bluffing, low pair/high card on a board of high cards played (I think you've got a tell on me though! :lol). I think I did the right thing some of the time and you were unlucky when holding AJ to catch a Jack on a flop of J83 when I was holding a pair of 3s. I probably wouldn't have been able to get away either. Hell of a match though.