PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Big Andy

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Matches are best of three, right? Do we know what the blind structure is? kip11, I've just got back from Canada, so give me a couple of days to get over the jetlag, eh? Most times at the weekend would be OK for me.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Legendkiller and Norfolk Enchance....please note I`ve just been made aware of an error in the table positions, I have just corrected this and the table as it shows at present is correct. :ok slapdash, yes it is best of 3 the blind structure will be the same as any other heads up sit n go that is going on at the minute. it`s probably best you look at the UKSP table theyve got on there as I reckon it`ll be the same.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Gaf?. How about when your playing in 4 other touney's?;) I've got to say, it isn't until you see the players in a list like this that you realise how many decent and good players there are on here. No one has got an easy route. This is going to be awesome! Best of luck all.:ok

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

I`ll second that Valiant, there`s some mouthwatering ties to come, there should be some great viewing too. i`m looking forward to an interesting few weeks indeed.
Yes, please do post the times you've agreed to play matches here, everybody, for the benefit of your fan clubs. The rooms are due to come available in 10 minutes. Anybody fancy a friendly game to try them out, if that's allowed? Of course, if anybody actually wants to play a match, they take precedence.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Andy. Will it be possible for the semis and final to be best of 5? I just think it'd certainly make for a better spectacle, and it seems to work well in darts/snooker tourneys. Also would it be possible to 'insert' a post that gives a time-table for when matches have been arranged, so that we can go and heckle....watch, I meant watch.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please..

Yes, please do post the times you've agreed to play matches here, everybody, for the benefit of your fan clubs. The rooms are due to come available in 10 minutes. Anybody fancy a friendly game to try them out, if that's allowed? Of course, if anybody actually wants to play a match, they take precedence.
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana the tables are there guys :drums :drums I don`t see why we cant use them for a bit of practice slapdash. If they happen to become full and a couple of players log in to play a match, I`m sure those practicing will step aside. enjoy !!:ok and BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Ok - looks like Valiant and I are going to play our cup game now - no practice :loon I see we have 3 tables now - I think we always have 2 empty tables......... so we effectively have limitless numbers of tables......

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. One thing I have noticed though as i`m watching the first match, which is a shame, it appears that chat is disabled for non players.:sad I wonder if we could get that changed for our tourney as there`d be some great banter.

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. Would be good if we could get the spectator chat going Andy...... Just a "warning" to people as well - blinds are 10 mins - so games will take a while - we're 25 mins in in our first game and there isn't much in it - blinds are only 20/140 with average stacks of 1500 ........

Re: PL Heads UP - Standings, matches and Results in here please.. I had a practice against Gazza (and lost ... but just to lull him into a false sense of security ... honest). I liked it. You start with 1500 chips each and blinds of 5/10 and blinds are raised every 10 minutes. It takes a while, but I liked it better than Ladbrokes play tables where the blinds go up every 10 hands and it seemed a bit random ... which is why I lost to GaF? Come to think of it ... I don't think I can be very good at heads-up ... don't think I've ever won! sad2.gif