UK Championship (including qualifiers)

four-leaf

Lukas Kleckers to beat Ben Woolaston at 3.10 with Leovegas

Without watching any of these lately I still stick my head out and say that these odds doesn't necessarily need to be correct. They don't stand out and doesn't excite me very much. But fom a perspective of who looks justified to be priced as favorite it certainly isn't Woolaston by this margin. I expect a tight match. Wrong prices and equal chances for both.

7 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Lukas Kleckers to beat Ben Woolaston at 3.10 with Leovegas

Without watching any of these lately I still stick my head out and say that these odds doesn't necessarily need to be correct. They don't stand out and doesn't excite me very much. But fom a perspective of who looks justified to be priced as favorite it certainly isn't Woolaston by this margin. I expect a tight match. Wrong prices and equal chances for both.

Have you watched Kleckers playing snooker? He's very very average, a really weak player... Ben Woolaston might not be at his best, he certainly is a much better player than the German though. 

I'm going to take Yuelong to beat Robertson tonight. Kinda goes without saying that I'm laying Robertson until he shows some life and he was awful recently. I think Un Nooh beats Milkins based on Milkins recent form and McGill is worth a punt against Ronnie.

2pts Yuelong to beat N.Robertson 6/4 bet365
1pt treble Yuelong, Un-Nooh, McGill 11/1 Paddypower

17 hours ago, Heisenberg68 said:

@Fader

What do you think of tomorrow's Ding v Ford match?

Ding for me. I get that Ford played decent in the last round but ultimately, Ding is a much better player and is more used to a big event like this. He also has won 8 of the 10 head-to-head which included a 6-3 win in this event. Last year.

30 minutes ago, 888888 said:

Opinions on today's games?

To get decent odds on Ronnie we have to take -3,5 frames which is kind of a lot 

I would have taken Higgins -1,5 frames against Zhou ; but Zhou just beat Robertson 6-2 so he might be in top form

More like Robbo in his worst form

I'm not sure about Yuelong/Higgins. Part of me thinks that Higgins wins it and probably covers the handicap and then the other part of me thinks Yuelong has a chance. Yuelong played really well against Neil. Let's not forget that. Not a bet for me.

In the Ronnie match, I've found a bet with WillHill for Ronnie to win the match and hit at least 2 centuries. We know how aggressive Milkins is and that gives chances for centuries. He played another aggressive player in Un-Nooh and we saw 3 centuries. Ronnie has won 10 out of the 11 matches that these two have played. The other one was the Snooker Shootout. In the last 5 matches, Ronnie has hit 8 centuries against him and 3 out of the 5 he hit two. They were "first to 4 matches

2.5pts Ronnie to beat Milkins and hit over one century 8/5 WillHill
2pts Both players to make a century (Ronnie v Milkins) 4/1 Paddypower

55 minutes ago, Fader said:

I'm not sure about Yuelong/Higgins. Part of me thinks that Higgins wins it and probably covers the handicap and then the other part of me thinks Yuelong has a chance. Yuelong played really well against Neil. Let's not forget that. Not a bet for me.

In the Ronnie match, I've found a bet with WillHill for Ronnie to win the match and hit at least 2 centuries. We know how aggressive Milkins is and that gives chances for centuries. He played another aggressive player in Un-Nooh and we saw 3 centuries. Ronnie has won 10 out of the 11 matches that these two have played. The other one was the Snooker Shootout. In the last 5 matches, Ronnie has hit 8 centuries against him and 3 out of the 5 he hit two. They were "first to 4 matches

that first bet particularly looks very likely 👌

based on the first two frames would be surprised if anybody makes a 50. Terrible standard

* A pretty poor first session. Milkins was shocking and it still ended 2-2. Ronnie wins the first after the break with a century so 3-2 Ronnie. 1 out of the 2 centuries needed from him *

5 hours ago, Fader said:

both players make the century for the 4/1. Be nice to finish on a Ronnie century for both winners

Looking at tonight, I reckon Vafaei probably beats Selt but is priced accordingly. I'll take Brecel to beat Anda though. He's beaten Anda in the last four in-a-row and for me a tournament as big as the UK Championship, I think the nerves would be there for Anda. Brecel wins it for me 6-3/6-4.

5.5pts Brecel to beat Anda 8/11 Paddypower
2pts double - Brecel (-1.5 handicap) & Vafaei (-1.5 handicap) 3/1 Bet365

1 hour ago, Fader said:

both players make the century for the 4/1. Be nice to finish on a Ronnie century for both winners

Unbelievable, I bet on the first and skipped the second 🤦‍♂️🤣

Not too bothered overall though as got on a nice PP footie special which has me back in the black 👍

no joy will Brecel. What's everybody going with today then? Once again I think Yuelong has a good chance but his record against Ronnie is awful just like Milkins was and these records play on the players' minds. Yuelong has lost all four head to heads and won just 2 frames so that puts me off any kind of bet there. In the evening matches, I think Judd and Ding. However, Williams has already beaten Ding twice in 2023.