** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tour Championship

Fader

Ok, so back to 6-6. One century for Murphy and getting warmed up. Should have had a second atleast and had 8 reds and 8 blacks on way to a 147 and then played some mad shot. 

Watch him end with 2 centuries lol 

2 hours ago, Fader said:

Ok, so back to 6-6. One century for Murphy and getting warmed up. Should have had a second atleast and had 8 reds and 8 blacks on way to a 147 and then played some mad shot. 

Watch him end with 2 centuries lol 

As sure as tomorrow being Thursday. I'm convinced he knew I wanted 3. Second century on the last frame. Suppose atleast he is through for the outright bet.

He was a lot better tonight and Milky faded a bit though at 8-8 it was quite tense! Easy win for Selby tomorrow but not much value to be found I guess. I had a power cut from half eight to about 1am so was watching on my phone, lol?  Lucky I have a good supply of power banks!

Edited by charliepie

15 minutes ago, charliepie said:

Holy smokes, what price was a 147 in this match or more specifically Ryan Day to make one! 50/1 at least if there was a market for it!

Yeah, I wouldn't be anywhere near Day making a 147 lol

Props to Ryan for making it close-ish in the end and the 16 red clearance was a nice touch! Shame he screwed back into the middle pocket off the pink or he would have won that frame too. Tomorrow's match should be close as they are both playing well, I slightly favour Ding but don't have a stake in whoever wins.

Yeah, was close in the end and the handicap was covered. Into the Semi Finals today as Ding plays Kyren. Both players were quite similar in the QF match really. Both hit one century and won easily. Kyren hit 7 50+. Ding hit 9 50+ so very even. Head-to-head show Kyren winning the last 2. Last match was also a best of 19 in which he won 10-8. Kyren has won 7 out of the last 8. It's one thing that swayed me pre-tournament on who to go for.

One thing that potentially puts me off is finding out that his son is quite ill. His mind is unlikely to be fully on Snooker with that news. Nevertheless, he had a good second session and the head-to-head normally paints a picture when it's that dominant.

5.5pts K. Wilson to beat Ding 10/11 bet365

While watching Ding a few days ago I told myself his next match I have to go big stake on him.

Whle watching Wilson three days ago I told myself his next match I have to go big stake on him.

Unfortunately they face eachother, I would have loved that they face any other winner from the 1st round as I would have bet on them both gladly, here I don't have confidence to bet on either one.

3 minutes ago, 888888 said:

While watching Ding a few days ago I told myself his next match I have to go big stake on him.

Whle watching Wilson three days ago I told myself his next match I have to go big stake on him.

Unfortunately they face eachother, I would have loved that they face any other winner from the 1st round as I would have bet on them both gladly, here I don't have confidence to bet on either one.

haha, I know what you mean

1 hour ago, Stephen1993 said:

Will Wilsons safety play be too much for Ding in the end I wonder ? 

Allen is gone very defensive minded too, and Ding over came him easily , but Allen didn't perform 

Yeah, Allen was really bad to be fair.

19 minutes ago, charliepie said:

Kyren is playing like a man possessed! His son's illness seems to have focused him even more and he surely wins tonight, Ding did well to nick two frames this afternoon.

Yeah, you know what it's like though. They rarely have 2 good sessions but you'd think he should get through that one. Hopefully he goes on and wins the title. If he plays like he did this afternoon, this evening then his Worlds price will be down to about 10/1 probably. I would be very interested to see a Wilson vs Murphy final to see where these two are at.

52 minutes ago, charliepie said:

They'll have to go some for the centuries bet to come in but all is not lost yet as there could be another 6 or 7 frames in this match.

Can't believe there has only been 1. Selby should have atleast 1. Ah well aslong as it's Murphy/Wilson final.