BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

On 5/9/2023 at 8:05 PM, MCLARKE said:

I'd have to lose all my real money before I got the bonus.

I think the intention is that you need to bet the equivalent of the bonus from real money.

Therefore once I have bet £130 from real money then the £130 bonus will become real money.

We will see !

The plot thickens on this one.

I bet £65 on Man City to win and £65 on Man U to win, thinking this was a relatively low risk but entertaining way to release the bonus. However the bonus has not been released.

After a lengthy chat it now transpires that I have to bet all the real cash and the bonus funds at the same time.

My real cash has now increased £483.80 so I now have to place a bet of £613.80 ! 

They did suggest I withdraw my balance but I would then lose the bonus !

I could place a bet and then try and lay it on Betfair or risk it all on a low odds selection

How about Juventus tonight

To win 1.41 (can lay at 1.46)

Double chance 1.10

Over 0.5 1.04

I don't like laying on Betfair but this might be the safest bet. If I lay £592 I will win £1.14 if Juve win and lose £33.64 if they don't

29 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

That’s one firm I’ll be giving a wide berth! Back and lay off seems the better option rather than risk it all on a “sure thing”. If it’s not time sensitive maybe wait for something where the prices are closer.

That's another thing, it has to be used in 7 days

I've backed at 1.34 and layed at 1.38

If Juve win I'll be withdrawing my £800 straight away, see if there are any more hurdles to clear

Tomorrow's match Leicester V Liverpool

A bit of mean reversion over the last few matches

The return for the over 1 goal is now down to 78%

The overall return by odds range is

Up to 9/2 32%

5/1 to 17/2 58%

Above 17/2 162%

Salah very much the "hot" striker for Liverpool and Barnes (to a lesser extent) the main man for Leicester of late. Salah best at 5/4 with Hills (who have a fiver matched bet offer on the game) and Barnes at 7/2 with 365. Taking a chance that both start as expected I've gone for:

Salah to score, Leicester double chance and Leicester at least 1 card at 9.28 with Hills

Same bet but with Barnes instead of Salah at 15/2 with 365

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Liverpool FT / HT > 1 goal 17/10

Superboost Salah over 0.5 SOT, Liverpool to win 20/23 to 6/5

Just need Salah SOT for a clean sweep

BIt confused, BBC commentary "38 min Salah strolls through and has a shot saved"

17 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

It's mobilewins bet £50 get £20 free bet day

I think I'll wait until my money is in my bank before I try this again

Surprise surprise, a request to send lots of documents to verify my account, passports, utility bills, credit cards etc.

And my account has now been restricted.

No wonder bookmakers have such a poor reputation

1 minute ago, MCLARKE said:

Surprise surprise, a request to send lots of documents to verify my account, passports, utility bills, credit cards etc.

And my account has now been restricted.

No wonder bookmakers have such a poor reputation

If they're going to verify you they should do it when you open the account but, of course, they're less bothered about authenticating losing customers. Instead it's used as a weapon against winning customers at the point where they want to access their winnings.

The offer's not on for the game but had a look at Boro v Coventry.

Played Akpom and Archer both to score at 13/2 (both scored in 5 out of 17 games that both have started).

Also Boro win, >1 goal and Archer to score at 15/4 (Archer shorter than 2/1 with all firms barring 365 and has scored in 5 of his last 10 starts and 8 of the 18 he's started in total for Boro).

To use a £1 freebie with Hills I've done Boro win with all of Akpom, Archer and Gyokeres to score at 25/1 (very much in hope rather than expectation.