BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

I've had a good day on the horses so I'll be a bit bolder tonight

Croatia HT / FT > 1 goal 15/2

I've also been persuaded to have a modern mobile phone so I can now take advantage of some of Boylesports mobile only offers

They have an offer of bet on a bet builder (min odds 2/1) and have a free bet in play

I've gone Spain > 2 goals 23/10

Also superboost Hamilton podium finish 4/9 to 1/1 (won last weekend)

8 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Scotland to win, both teams to receive a card and McGinn >1 shot at 6/5

Only allowed just over a quid on that and can't find anywhere else you could do that combo. On at 2.58 elsewhere with 1+ SoT instead of the 2+ shots for McGinn.

4 shots from McGinn but none on target so a winner for the thread but a loser for my main bet. It’s a pain that I can rarely find the combo anywhere else when I want to include shots.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

Looks like no footy boost today (thought they might go with England U21 again) but there's a superboost of 7/4 (from evens) for England SBH (to score in both halves) in case that's of interest. @MCLARKE

Typical. Missed that one after backing all five at Ascot and only one came in. I've had a good day on the horses though so I'm not complaining.

Wins Bets Stake Return P/L ROI Boosted P/l ROI Ave
25 76 £1,520.00 £1,826.16 £306.16 20.14% £2,157.70 £637.70 41.95% 4.10

Goals Win DC BTTS Cards Anytime S(oT) Misc    
48 39 14 27 30 26 37 6    
32 25 10 19 27 9 23 3    
66.67% 64.10% 71.43% 70.37% 90.00% 34.62% 62.16% 50.00%    

As of the end of June. ROI of 20% just better than doubled by the 25% boost. Surely not sustainable in the long run so I remain interested enough to see how this develops. Presumably July will be a quiet month, see if the offer is still as frequent next season. Worth bearing in mind that this is betting on a game chosen by one particular firm, at their price whether best or not and subject to a 3 selection minimum. No doubt I'd be doing even better if I chose my own games from all the firms! :lol