BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

22 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

It seems to me that a freakishly high proportion of them have landed lately, to the extent that they’d be showing a profit to the original odds let alone the boosted ones!

I was thinking that, it seems to be worthwhile putting money on them.   

Lad's BB is a shocker! Clear best price about Mahrez and Foden but rubbish odds if you put them both to score (far worse than the multiplied odds when most firms tend to offer slightly better in the same circumstances). Also offer worse odds for the win and player to score double than just backing the player to score. Might as well not bother offering the option if you're odds are going to be that poor (unless the average punter piles on regardless). :eyes

2 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Superboost Man City Over 4.5 Alternative Team 1 Shots On Target 8/13 - 1/1 , I assume this means Man City OVer 4.5 SOT

:okI was going to try and persuade you that the SoT had to be Opta adjudged to be "alternative" e.g. a right footed player shooting with his left or a back heel from the centre circle but I thought better of it! :lol 

Just an "alternative" line rather than the main one for City SoT but an odd choice to put up as a bet boost perhaps.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I was going to try and persuade you that the SoT had to be Opta adjudged to be "alternative" e.g. a right footed player shooting with his left or a back heel from the centre circle but I thought better of it! :lol 

Just an "alternative" line rather than the main one for City SoT but an odd choice to put up as a bet boost perhaps.

Ignorance is not always bliss !