BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Interesting betboost in the form of over 2.5 SOT for both teams.   Seems like a dead cert, nearly too good to be true.  

Not sure how reliable the SoT stats are on Soccerbase but they suggest the bet would have landed in 7 of the last 12 meetings between the teams. Not saying it's not value at evens but not necessarily a "mortgage" job!

1 minute ago, MCLARKE said:

I'll take that, £100 profit after 11 minutes

Inter have already had 3 SOT, just need AC to up their game for a perfect night

Though you could still lose if AC equalise before the break as I don’t believe the 2 up guarantee applies to the half time win?

3 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Though you could still lose if AC equalise before the break as I don’t believe the 2 up guarantee applies to the half time win?

Good point. I thought they paid out once they went 2-0 up but you are right, the bets still unsettled at the moment.

I have no great enthusiasm for either of tonight's games in terms of a BB at 365 prices but these are my two offerings for the purposes of the thread (backed for interest to the small stakes allowed).

Juventus to win, >1 goal and Vlahovic >1 shot at 6/4

West Ham to win, btts = yes and Antonio >1 shot at 3/1 (might have put Antonio to score in if the odds were more like the 3.85 I've got on BF)

For the Hills offer I've done the above with Benrahma to score instead of the Antonio shots element at odds of 8.72.

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

A poor night but at least I got a bit of entertainment for my money

Well done to @harry_ragwith the West Ham picks

Nice to get back to winning ways after 7 straight losing bets in here, though I can't help thinking that a 40% ROI (without the boost) is going to be unsustainable in the long run. I'd be delighted to be proved wrong though.

Wins Bets Stake Return P/L ROI Boosted P/l ROI Ave
17 46 £920.00 £1,295.50 £375.50 40.82% £1,534.38 £614.38 66.78% 4.17

Goals Win DC BTTS Cards Anytime S(oT) Misc    
29 24 8 14 18 17 26 3    
22 14 6 12 17 5 14 1    

Peterborough v Sheffield Wednesday today so I guess that's all rational thought out of the window for @MCLARKE :lol