BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

Blank night in here, did but up Sinisterra to score at 7 in the Premier League thread. 1 from 3 Spanish scorers earlier was Castellanos at 10/3; he scored 4 goals. Always (irrationally) feels like you’ve used up your luck for the night early when that happens! :lol

City to win, >2 goals in the match and Haaland >1 shot (on target or not) at 13/8

Quite a bit shorter elsewhere so appeals if you can get the boost.

Trouble is not that many firms include shots as an option in the BB. Done the same thing elsewhere at 2.96 with Haaland to score rather than shots.

Hills double up of 6/1 for City to win, Haaland >1 SoT and >9 corners doesn't seem too bad.

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

A tight one with Man U slight favourites

Too tight to call in terms of outcome! Either team capable of having a stinker or thrashing the other.

Gone btts = yes, Kane to score, Antony >2 shots and Man U >0 cards at 5/2 for the 365 offer

Got the same without the Man U card element at 23/10 with 888 (only allowed pence with 365 and 888 don't do team cards)

Hills doing a £5 matched bet offer on this game so gone with the 365 combo but with Antony just to have a SoT at 4.65

18 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

A bit rushed tonight but still had the small stake allowed on this.

>1 Blackpool goal, >1 <Millwall card and Bradshaw to score at 11/1 (yes, 11/1) :loon

I think Millwall may be overrated here, cards are possible and the 13/5 they offer for Bradshaw is a backable standout price for me on it's own merits.

Only took Bradshaw 2 minutes to score!

17 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

the 13/5 they offer for Bradshaw is a backable standout price for me on it's own merits.

Game on then, with the biggest priced component landing nice and early! Had the fiver freebie from last night with Hills on it at a slightly lower price. Also used up a £1 freebie that was about to expire on the same bet with Yates thrown into the mix.

Nothing like an 11/1 winner to put a bit of gloss on the returns to date!

Wins Bets Stake Return P/L ROI Boosted P/l ROI Ave
14 34 £680.00 £1,091.50 £411.50 60.51% £1,294.38 £614.38 90.35% 3.88

Goals Win DC BTTS Cards Anytime S(oT) Misc    
25 14 8 11 13 9 22 2    
18 7 6 10 13 4 12 1    

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Nothing like an 11/1 winner to put a bit of gloss on the returns to date!

Wins Bets Stake Return P/L ROI Boosted P/l ROI Ave
14 34 £680.00 £1,091.50 £411.50 60.51% £1,294.38 £614.38 90.35% 3.88

Goals Win DC BTTS Cards Anytime S(oT) Misc    
25 14 8 11 13 9 22 2    
18 7 6 10 13 4 12 1    

Puts me to shame. I'm still somehow managing to lose money on this !

10 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Puts me to shame. I'm still somehow managing to lose money on this !

The irony is you started the thread having done well with these bets but are losing for the time being while I’ve been inspired to have a go and have done well so far posting bets that I can hardly get any money on!

Obviously a big chunk of luck in the results so far (2 of the last 3 winners were 6/1 and 11/1, by far the biggest priced selections there have been). I started with the assumption that I’d make a small loss but that the 25% bonus might be enough to turn it into a profit. I’m now testing the theory that it might be possible to show a profit from these bets but I’m not counting any chickens yet.