** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Saturday 19th November

Few on, , decent start with no cruise yet.

1350 hay got a freebie from b365 last night at first race so micellar drama

1425 hay some mb offers, so tried a few options

Botox

Good risk at all

1535 Houston texas

Bringley

1515 thyme white, also ew on amoola gold

1330 coquelicot

1420 lin pop dancer

1730 wol milbanke

1900 wol demilion 

Got a couple of free bets to use so may bet another couple and still to use coral bundles.

Good luck all

5 minutes ago, Ryanpete said:

Just wondering if anyone bets on bet365 and if they still receive free bets ?

I use to get a free bet every week but I haven't had one now for 8+ weeks 

Yeah I got one for ascot today, also just credited with another free bet credit.

Mind you annoyed as thought I had a fre go at first 4/1 offer after my horse won last night on last race but I haven't been refunded, as is a bummer as would never had backed it had I known.

Funnily enough I did well today with a few winners and still some to go, so decided to add another bet, added in Fontaine collonges in last race on b365 and it won at 9/2 but I'm assuming it doesn't pass on to next day after today's attempt?

49 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Yeah I got one for ascot today, also just credited with another free bet credit.

Mind you annoyed as thought I had a fre go at first 4/1 offer after my horse won last night on last race but I haven't been refunded, as is a bummer as would never had backed it had I known.

Funnily enough I did well today with a few winners and still some to go, so decided to add another bet, added in Fontaine collonges in last race on b365 and it won at 9/2 but I'm assuming it doesn't pass on to next day after today's attempt?

Thanks so I see some are still getting free bets, interesting.

Nice win on Fontaine but I'm unsure on that maybe someone else can advise

Thanks 

39 minutes ago, Ryanpete said:

From the last 8 weeks I'm £323+ 

That is across horses and football , I use to get a free bet every week like I say but not anymore! Found it strange 

It could be  because you’re a few hundred quid up in profit. It doesn’t take much for bookies to stop the freebies .

1 hour ago, fd1972uk said:

The ITV race 4/1 offer is not the same thing as the Feature race 4/1 offer, so i guess you will get your Feature race offer on monday, and as there ITV racing tomorrow you should get the ITV offer then.

1 hour ago, Villa Chris said:

It could be  because you’re a few hundred quid up in profit. It doesn’t take much for bookies to stop the freebies .

I'm a few thousand up and still get the free bets. I've never really understood the logic behind restrictions, I can still bet with some bookies despite being well up but with others I'm restricted even though I've lost money with them.

3 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I'm a few thousand up and still get the free bets. I've never really understood the logic behind restrictions, I can still bet with some bookies despite being well up but with others I'm restricted even though I've lost money with them.

Yes weird bunch aren’t they . I’ve heard of people being restricted losing , but because they get on at big prices they get restricted .

3 hours ago, kroni said:

The ITV race 4/1 offer is not the same thing as the Feature race 4/1 offer, so i guess you will get your Feature race offer on monday, and as there ITV racing tomorrow you should get the ITV offer then.

Hmmmm, OK, not sure what a feature race offer is tbh, never noticed that. Don't even see it mentioned for tomorrow's 4/1 offers?

Excellent returns today, even a small ew profit on demilion which went put to 25s, usual bet due to Daughters name. Couple more tomorrow which I'll try also.

Edited by fd1972uk

23 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

5yo selections

Lucky 15 in bold

COURSE TIME  SELECTION ODDS 
Lingfield 11.35 Come On Girl 3.50
Huntingdon 0.15 Thunder Flash 100.00
Punchestown 0.30 Willywampus 100.00
Huntingdon 0.48 Volkovka 2.50
Punchestown 1.03 Barnacullia 25.00
Ascot 1.30 Terresita 3.50
Lingfield 2.20 Pop Dancer 5.50
Haydock 2.25 Gentleman At Arms 25.00
Ascot 2.40 Constitution Hill 0.22
Ascot 3.15 So Scottish 4.50
Lingfield 3.30 Lasting Legacy 14.00

2 non-runners and 7 losers but Pop Dancer saved the day winning at 17/2 for a 0.5 point profit on the day

Total 16 from 73, LSP 19.05 points

Nicky Henderson said there’s was no way they were running a horse on that going at ascot yesterday . He reckons it was Good-Firm, not Good G/S in places . The actual times indicate it wasn’t Good-Firm. The clerk of the course did say he’d never known the course dry out so quick after such a hammering of rain it took in the week, but blamed that on the previous dry months we’ve had. Still he said the going was Good G/S in places. Alan King agrees with Henderson but Paul Nicholls and Harry Cobden both said the ground was perfectly safe .