** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - September 12 - September 18

7 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Well, it was Yastremska, after all, she has a record of behaving poorly and stuff. She was clearly injured by the looks of things (wrist injury), but it troubled her throughout the match and she decided to throw in the towel only two points before defeat.

Absolutely pathetic... unacceptable attitude

Brengle - Yastremska (AO 22): 6-1, 0-6, 5-0 (40-15)... Retired.

Dolehide - Yastremska (Miami 22): 6-3, 3-0... Retired.

Paolini - Yastremska (Portoroz 21): 7-6, 4-1... Retired.

Muchova - Yastremska (Brisbane 19): 6-2, 5-1... Retired.

Monica Puig - Yastremska (Acapulco 18): 2-6, 6-4, 5-0 (40-0)... Retired.

If you bet against Yastremska pick the right bookie ?

1 hour ago, Swiss Maestro said:

Brengle - Yastremska (AO 22): 6-1, 0-6, 5-0 (40-15)... Retired.

Dolehide - Yastremska (Miami 22): 6-3, 3-0... Retired.

Paolini - Yastremska (Portoroz 21): 7-6, 4-1... Retired.

Muchova - Yastremska (Brisbane 19): 6-2, 5-1... Retired.

Monica Puig - Yastremska (Acapulco 18): 2-6, 6-4, 5-0 (40-0)... Retired.

If you bet against Yastremska pick the right bookie ?

With Radacanu and her they could of at least given odds as to who would retire first.

Taylor Fritz to beat Cameron Norrie at Evens (2.00) with Unibet

People complain ? about Davis Cup losing its glory etc. Maybe DC would regain some popularity steam if it embraced sports betting and actually had the encounters confirmed more than 2 hours in advance.

Edited by Foo_Fighter

What do you guys think about Potapova, Siniakova and Thiem at @2.6 with a decent bet. I think that Potapova is probably going to be a close match but she will win it at the end. Siniakova looks like a good match and Thiem seems to be getting in some rythm after all the injuries. Watched his last match, he had some great winners, can't say that he is really good like years ago but is definetely better than Peniston, I think.

Haddad Maia is still on a tremendous run, she should beat Bogdan unless she runs out of energy all of a sudden. Not sure what Moutet's and PCB's plans are for the future, if they don't play any qualifications over the weekend or anything, they should win I reckon.

I like Gunneswaran (+6.5) to beat Ruud at 2.04 with Unibet for the odds, not convinced they should be above evens at all. I don't see Ruud losing at all, but Gunneswaran has a potent serve, and this will be played indoors, which already makes me like this bet. Gunneswaran should be pumped up massively, too, for such a big challenge, while Ruud will have to readjust big time mentally, going from a GS final to playing against a top400 player with essentially nothing on the line is certainly not the easiest thing in the world to prepare for.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, Foo_Fighter said:

Taylor Fritz to beat Cameron Norrie at Evens (2.00) with Unibet

People complain ? about Davis Cup losing its glory etc. Maybe DC would regain some popularity steam if it embraced sports betting and actually had the encounters confirmed more than 2 hours in advance.

this so much this