Jump to content
Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st avongirl, 2nd McG, 3rd Rhino_Power **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st internetmails, 2nd Donnyflyer, 3rd vangovin, 4th Peter York. KO Cup Winner mickyftm32. Most Winners waggy: **

Tennis Tips - September 12 - September 18


Recommended Posts

Well, it was Yastremska, after all, she has a record of behaving poorly and stuff. She was clearly injured by the looks of things (wrist injury), but it troubled her throughout the match and she decided to throw in the towel only two points before defeat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Well, it was Yastremska, after all, she has a record of behaving poorly and stuff. She was clearly injured by the looks of things (wrist injury), but it troubled her throughout the match and she decided to throw in the towel only two points before defeat.

Absolutely pathetic... unacceptable attitude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brengle - Yastremska (AO 22): 6-1, 0-6, 5-0 (40-15)... Retired.

Dolehide - Yastremska (Miami 22): 6-3, 3-0... Retired.

Paolini - Yastremska (Portoroz 21): 7-6, 4-1... Retired.

Muchova - Yastremska (Brisbane 19): 6-2, 5-1... Retired.

Monica Puig - Yastremska (Acapulco 18): 2-6, 6-4, 5-0 (40-0)... Retired.

 

If you bet against Yastremska pick the right bookie 😒

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Swiss Maestro said:

Brengle - Yastremska (AO 22): 6-1, 0-6, 5-0 (40-15)... Retired.

Dolehide - Yastremska (Miami 22): 6-3, 3-0... Retired.

Paolini - Yastremska (Portoroz 21): 7-6, 4-1... Retired.

Muchova - Yastremska (Brisbane 19): 6-2, 5-1... Retired.

Monica Puig - Yastremska (Acapulco 18): 2-6, 6-4, 5-0 (40-0)... Retired.

 

If you bet against Yastremska pick the right bookie 😒

With Radacanu and her they could of at least given odds as to who would retire first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taylor Fritz to beat Cameron Norrie at Evens (2.00) with Unibet

People complain 🙄 about Davis Cup losing its glory etc. Maybe DC would regain some popularity steam if it embraced sports betting and actually had the encounters confirmed more than 2 hours in advance.

Edited by Foo_Fighter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you guys think about Potapova, Siniakova and Thiem at @2.6 with a decent bet. I think that Potapova is probably going to be a close match but she will win it at the end. Siniakova looks like a good match and Thiem seems to be getting in some rythm after all the injuries. Watched his last match, he had some great winners, can't say that he is really good like years ago but is definetely better than Peniston, I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Haddad Maia is still on a tremendous run, she should beat Bogdan unless she runs out of energy all of a sudden. Not sure what Moutet's and PCB's plans are for the future, if they don't play any qualifications over the weekend or anything, they should win I reckon.

I like Gunneswaran (+6.5) to beat Ruud at 2.04 with Unibet for the odds, not convinced they should be above evens at all. I don't see Ruud losing at all, but Gunneswaran has a potent serve, and this will be played indoors, which already makes me like this bet. Gunneswaran should be pumped up massively, too, for such a big challenge, while Ruud will have to readjust big time mentally, going from a GS final to playing against a top400 player with essentially nothing on the line is certainly not the easiest thing in the world to prepare for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2022 at 4:37 PM, Foo_Fighter said:

Taylor Fritz to beat Cameron Norrie at Evens (2.00) with Unibet

People complain 🙄 about Davis Cup losing its glory etc. Maybe DC would regain some popularity steam if it embraced sports betting and actually had the encounters confirmed more than 2 hours in advance.

this so much this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...