** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing chat - Friday 14th January

11 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

310 lingfield 6 buraback needed bit of readjustment lto down the straight now drops in trip to win today. 1 jastar may like it up in trip. 5 essencial need a market check unexposed.

will go 1 and 6 and see if 5 moves in.

Screenshot_20220113-222401.png

This looks like an awful race to get involved with.  Although it's a class 5 and I don't get involved with such races a case can be made for all the 7 runners.  I only look at horses within a price range up to 9/1.  Six qualify in this respect and the 7th is being offered at 8/1 by some firms.  The Timeform top rated is No 2 Irish Millions on 84 whilst No 4 Province is the RPR top rated on 81.  Very best of luck to you with this race but I would have thought that you could have found an easier race than this to bet in 

18 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

This looks like an awful race to get involved with.  Although it's a class 5 and I don't get involved with such races a case can be made for all the 7 runners.  I only look at horses within a price range up to 9/1.  Six qualify in this respect and the 7th is being offered at 8/1 by some firms.  The Timeform top rated is No 2 Irish Millions on 84 whilst No 4 Province is the RPR top rated on 81.  Very best of luck to you with this race but I would have thought that you could have found an easier race than this to bet in 

only one ive rated today. some others covered by system picks. burabeck is now clear fav i got 4.2 last night so was worth the work if comes in and wins ? class doesnt make a difference to me. all races are close according to odds regardless of class.

2 minutes ago, Wildgarden said:

only one ive rated today. some others covered by system picks. burabeck is now clear fav i got 4.2 last night so was worth the work if comes in and wins ? class doesnt make a difference to me. all races are close according to odds regardless of class.

Well, I agree that there are some good class 5 and 6 handicappers out there who are consistent but I find it difficult to even find the higher class beasts to be consistent, like Hathlool yesterday at Chelmsford, class 4 race and selected by the big 3, ran an awful race.

The point I was trying to make was that there are so many horses in your race that look to have a good chance of winning that I would scrub the race and look elsewhere.

Having said that, I would love to see your rating system out trump Timeform and RPR ratings.  I sincerely hope that you win

5 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

french raced horse today

1.00 huntindon kotiki 25/1 e/w:wall

2.20 sedge hidio 33/1 e/w:wall

3.20 sedge gina sacre 16/1 e/w:wall

3.50 sedge hussard brun 16/1 e/w:wall

had good week with these so fingers crossed for one of these to come in 

sorry forgot garry moores 2.30 huntindon kotmask 5/2 win winner:nana:nana

Edited by LEE-GRAYS

Two Trixies today (will sort out singles soon)

12.50 Sed Dubai Days 7/2

2.00 Hunt Mahlers Promise 11/4

2.20 Sed Road Warrior 4/1

1 x 2 pt win Trixie = poss return 71.23 points

2.10 Lin Mashkuur 11/4

2.30 Hunt Rewired 3/1

3.00 Hunt Holly Hartingo 11/1

1 x 4 pt win Trixie = poss return of 62.77 pts

6 points staked so far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Dubai Days let me down but no so disappointing as Coopers Cross that shortened into 11/10 and pulled up

Some singles to hopefully compliment my Trixies

2.10 Lin Mashkuur 2.pts win at 3/1 (let's hope that Richard Kingscote gets more out of this one than Marco Ghiani did last time)

2.20 Sed Road Warrior 1.5 pts win at 4/1

2.30 Hunt Rewired 1.5 pts at 3/1 (In the Doc we trust)

11 points staked today

There are a couple of races at Wolves 4.30 & 6.30 but I hope that I don't have to check them out if I get some winners

Edited by The Equaliser
Update

Having a go at Meydan today all each way

310 Dubai Future / Alignak

345 Hotline Bling

420 Thegreatcollection / Golden Goal

455 Mnasek

530 Ekhtiyaar / Roulston Scar

Also done a win Canadian on William Buicks 5 rides. They all appear to have decent chances but the prices aren't great value, would think he can get a couple of winners minimum.

2 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Two Trixies today (will sort out singles soon)

12.50 Sed Dubai Days 7/2

2.00 Hunt Mahlers Promise 11/4

2.20 Sed Road Warrior 4/1

1 x 2 pt win Trixie = poss return 71.23 points

2.10 Lin Mashkuur 11/4

2.30 Hunt Rewired 3/1

3.00 Hunt Holly Hartingo 11/1

1 x 4 pt win Trixie = poss return of 62.77 pts

6 points staked so far

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Dubai Days let me down but no so disappointing as Coopers Cross that shortened into 11/10 and pulled up

Some singles to hopefully compliment my Trixies

2.10 Lin Mashkuur 2.pts win at 3/1 (let's hope that Richard Kingscote gets more out of this one than Marco Ghiani did last time)

2.20 Sed Road Warrior 1.5 pts win at 4/1

2.30 Hunt Rewired 1.5 pts at 3/1 (In the Doc we trust)

11 points staked today

There are a couple of races at Wolves 4.30 & 6.30 but I hope that I don't have to check them out if I get some winners

Not going well at all; at least I recognise the winners that beat me today

I have placed 3.2 points on Din Herbager at 4.6 = £11.29 profit if it wins.  A big 3 selection.  They have to win some races don't they?

= 14.2 points staked so far

I laid it off with Dalkingstown but still lost 086 points.  Anyway 14.2 points is my official loss so far today despite my intervention.  I'm off out now, fed up with all this

Edited by The Equaliser

11 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I have placed 3.2 points on Din Herbager at 4.6 = £11.29 profit if it wins.  A big 3 selection.  They have to win some races don't they?

my just nap won so cant complain, few winners inbetween but only favs small stuff. 310 next! 

16 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

310 lingfield 6 buraback needed bit of readjustment lto down the straight now drops in trip to win today. 1 jastar may like it up in trip. 5 essencial need a market check unexposed.

essencial 8.8 added some support seen in the markets.

21 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

winner unexposed 3rd rated essencial 8.8 taken happy days. 7.1 bsp

Edited by Wildgarden

3 minutes ago, Wildgarden said:

i do top 3 anyway but put extra on if feel worth it. the market support came to 7.0 went out to 9.0 then back in that was enough to convince me. 

Once again your lowest rated wins.  Looks like you should just back then or at the very least put the same amount on all of them.

Great to see you profited; I though Irish Millions (top rated Timeform) had the race in the bag

Go celebrate

Must go now ?

4 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Once again your lowest rated wins.  Looks like you should just back then or at the very least put the same amount on all of them.

Great to see you profited; I though Irish Millions (top rated Timeform) had the race in the bag

Go celebrate

Must go now ?

my analysis brought it down to them 3 its not just rating. today same all of them maybe but yday my cherrypicking was better result than putting all.

7 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Well, I agree that there are some good class 5 and 6 handicappers out there who are consistent but I find it difficult to even find the higher class beasts to be consistent, like Hathlool yesterday at Chelmsford, class 4 race and selected by the big 3, ran an awful race.

The point I was trying to make was that there are so many horses in your race that look to have a good chance of winning that I would scrub the race and look elsewhere.

Having said that, I would love to see your rating system out trump Timeform and RPR ratings.  I sincerely hope that you win

these are the types of races i love, (310 ling) i cross out half the field just on prices. I happened to get this winner at 11/1 but on this occasion it was purely based on backing all 3 botti horse in a patent (2 won) but with this type of race i say to myself well the unexposed horse doesn't have to be much to beat this lot. and if that unexposed horse is dble figure odds then its a bet for me.

3 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

I laid it off with Dalkingstown but still lost 086 points.  Anyway 14.2 points is my official loss so far today despite my intervention.  I'm off out now, fed up with all this

6.30 Wolv 2 pt win at 8.4 on Authors Dream with Tom Marquand aboard