** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Live Tennis Chat and Tips

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Steven Diez to beat (+4.5 games) Constant Lestienne att 1.77 with Unibet

I'm not entirely convinced Lestienne will cover this handicap so I go for Diez and see if he makes me happy a late evening in Malaga.

Ok most likely loss on this livebet so cash-out and Lestienne/Diez under 20.5 games at 1.55 with Unibet

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think Kyrgios can go in another Grand Slam final? I don't think he will come in next few years. His head is just to big problem. This time everything fit and he show his skills but in this year for sure he will not go in another Grand Slam final.

What's happening with Alkaraz? Why we don't see him often? Who he thinks he is? Or he maybe thinks that he must copy the attitude of Nadal Djokovic and Federer! To appear only in slams because they are all multi slam champions! And who? A 19 years old boy probably heavily overtrained and he can't move his legs.

Lets see....If he makes us the...favor to appear before the US open! 

2 hours ago, delfino said:

What's happening with Alkaraz? Why we don't see him often? Who he thinks he is? Or he maybe thinks that he must copy the attitude of Nadal Djokovic and Federer! To appear only in slams because they are all multi slam champions! And who? A 19 years old boy probably heavily overtrained and he can't move his legs.

Carlos Alcaraz is playing in Hamburg this week.

2 hours ago, delfino said:

Why so aggressive? Any player is free to play whenever and wherever he wants :)

I watched Carlitos today in the final against the Italian Musetti. 

Look guys, Carlitos BY NO MEANS is a new super star. Go to watch Federer and Nadal how they were performing at the age of 19. I did it. No chance to compare Carlitos with the two legends. Not even to mention Djokovic! This would be a blasphemy. For me, Federer is by far the most genius tennis player ever, both Nadal and Djokovic very ear to him, probably inches away from him.

Carlitos is a good player, but not a super man. Not even near to Wawrninca when the Swiss was at his top form. Not even near to Murray, when the Briton was at his top form.

See you soon.

James Kent Trotter is playing in Edwardsville right now and to see him playing isn't as bad as seeing his opponent Osgar O'hoisin who doesn't even get 1+1 right in his game. To bad the scoreboard isn't updating but there is livestream so if there were any livebetting available I'd say Trotter beats the irishman by a mile.