1.FC Köln

Doubtful: Schaub (0/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Clemens (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Borussia Dortmund

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Morey (0/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i thought hoffenheim would at last get on the scoresheet last week but they didn't. if that's any hint of their form and future i'll assume they won't be as good this year so the odds on werder bremen are very inviting. 

schalke are another team that could trouble bayern munich. bayern munich are few levels lower in quality than previous few seasons and proven by the fact they could win over hertha berlin at home so how can they be favorites here. i'm double chance on schalke.

Hertha Berlin vs Wolfsburg

A few Bundesliga games tickled my fancy this weekend but I've decided to avoid playing it safe and take a bit of a risk this week. My preview this week covers the Hertha Berlin versus Wolfsburg clash from the Olympiastadion in Berlin at 5pm BST on Sunday. The bookies aren't sure which way this will go so let's take a look and see if there's one side we should be favouring.

Hertha Berlin finished in mid-table mediocrity last season in 11th place but it's been a more positive start after their first league game where they drew 2-2 against reigning champions Bayern Munich. The optimism drawn from that point was built upon in the dominant 5-1 win over Eichstatt in the DFB-Pokal. A home game here gives Ante Covic's team a big chance to build on this encouraging start.

Wolfsburg pushed the Champions League qualifiers all the way last season but had to settle for a 6th placed finish and qualification for the Europa League. Oliver Glasner has been brought in to replace the outgoing Bruno Labbadia. A 2-1 win over newly promoted FC Koln did the job but the jury remains out for this new manager. Talisman striker Wout Weghorst got off the mark and they'll need his goals here. Their away record last season was appalling but they'll be hoping for better this campaign.

The home side enjoyed a positive spell of results at home last season and have won 8 of their 12 first league games at home in a season. Only five defeats at home last season with three of those coming against the big guns of Borussia Dortmund, RB Leipzig, and Bayer Leverkusen leaves me thinking they'll be worth backing for the win. I'm still wary of Wolfsburg but a draw no bet punt backing the home team seems the best option.

Hertha Berlin Draw No Bet @ 1.78 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.77 with RedZone

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, and @JKos, are you guys betting on the German matches this weekend?

Two but very important games in the Bundesliga, mainly Leipzig - Eintracht Frankfurt. Both teams have won their games at the premiere and are of great quality, especially from the center and forward. The home side seem to have the first reason for dominance, but it is even more likely that both teams will score.
RB LEIPZIG vs EINTRACHT FRANKFURT @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60