** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Feb 27th - Mar 4th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

FC Augsburg have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg have scored in 91% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
70% of Dortmund's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-03-2019-13603

FC Augsburg v Borussia Dortmund

FC Augsburg: Moravek (9/0 m), Hahn (18/1 m), Richter (15/0 f)(all doubtful), Oxford (4/0 d, suspended), Luthe (13/0 first goalkeeper), Gouweleeuw (16/0 d), Framberger (7/0 d), Schieber (4/0 f), Finnbogason (14/10 f, top scorer)

Borussia Dortmund: Reus (19/13 f, top scorer), Schmelzer (7/0 d)(both doubtful), Piszczek (17/1 d), Pulisic (13/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Bayern's heartbeat is that Dortmund feels the top scorer of the Bundesliga, after some successive losses, the distance has fallen to three points. However, he recently won Leverkusen home 3-2 and wants to move on to this result to return to a good form. Today he is tested at the headquarters in Augsburg and has no room to leave other points. Given the difference in quality between the two teams, Borusia simply has to show it on the pitch
FC AUGSBURG vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ BORUSSIA DORTMUND, odds 1.68 

Nurnberg vs RB Leipzig

The Bundesliga is a tough one to call this week so I'm turning my attention to the game between bottom placed side Nurnberg and Champions League qualification contenders RB Leipzig in a 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday at the Max-Morlock-Stadion. Is it as simple as it seems?

Well, Nurnberg are enduring a very tough season. Boris Schommers was brought in last month to try and rectify the torrid campaign of the hosts. He's seen his team draw and lose so far in the league. It leaves Nurnberg in bottom on 13 points and 3 points adrift of safety. Is hope fading?

RB Leipzig are their opponents this weekend. Ralf Rangnick's side are in 4th place and 4 points clear of 5th placed Wolfsburg. Being 12 points behind league leaders Borussia Dortmund with just 11 league games to be played suggests that a title challenge is all but done. It's now a case of solidifying their place in the top four and after 5 league games without defeat they're a team hard to beat right now.

The hosts have only won 2 of their 12 home league games this season and RB Leipzig have only lost 4 of their 11 away league matches so far. I'm confident that RB Leipzig can make light work of this game. They might not win by more than a single goal but I can see them getting an early lead and keeping it.

RB Leipzig HT/FT @ 2.35 with Ladbrokes

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.80 with MarathonBet

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, and @JKos, what are you all looking to bet on this weekend?

Frankfurt have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Bundesliga.
Düsseldorf have scored 41% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 away matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 113 Football Betting Streaks for 02.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-03-2019-13629

The beginning has been for Bayern, which has reached a shot distance from champion Dortmund and is now called to carry out its final counterattack for overtaking the title. Derby has the menu today and specifically in the headquarters of Gladbach, a difficult seat, but Bayern has the quality to get the points of victory
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH vs FC BAYERN MUNICH @@ FC BAYERN MUNICH, odds 1.62

Two games have my interest here tomorrow in Germany.

First one, Paderborn vs St Pauli.  Paderborn score for fun at home with 36 goals in 12 home matches.  I'm not that smart, but that looks to be 3 goals per game.  In fact, they've scored at LEAST 3 goals in 6 of their last 7 home games.  St Pauli no slouches, sitting 4th in the table so I expect this to be a very competitive game.  Team that is at home loves to score against another good team?  to me that simply means goals.  

o1.5 1H +125

o3 -120 BIG BET

The other game looks to be an absolute cracker is Frankfurt/Hoffenheim.

For my money, Rebic/Jovic/Haller is the best attacking force right now in Bundesliga.  Jovic top of the table with 15 goals scored and 5 assist, and Haller has chipped in 11 goals and 8 assists and Rebic is a super attacking presence too.  This team is fun to watch.  Hoffenheim is a super attacking team that seemingly comes at you from all angles.  They can posses the ball, hit you on the counter or just play box to box with you,  Hoffenheims problem is they are leaky in defense.  I think both teams almost assuredly score in this game, and I'll take punts at o3, o3.5, o4 and o4.5.  Usually when I anticipate high scoring games like this, they end 1-0 or 1-1 so buyer beware, but if this game gets to 5, Party at Dylanphans house next weekend.

Stuttgart have failed to win in their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored in each of their last 11 away matches in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-03-2019-13631

13 hours ago, dylanphan said:

Two games have my interest here tomorrow in Germany.

First one, Paderborn vs St Pauli.  Paderborn score for fun at home with 36 goals in 12 home matches.  I'm not that smart, but that looks to be 3 goals per game.  In fact, they've scored at LEAST 3 goals in 6 of their last 7 home games.  St Pauli no slouches, sitting 4th in the table so I expect this to be a very competitive game.  Team that is at home loves to score against another good team?  to me that simply means goals.  

o1.5 1H +125

o3 -120 BIG BET

The other game looks to be an absolute cracker is Frankfurt/Hoffenheim.

For my money, Rebic/Jovic/Haller is the best attacking force right now in Bundesliga.  Jovic top of the table with 15 goals scored and 5 assist, and Haller has chipped in 11 goals and 8 assists and Rebic is a super attacking presence too.  This team is fun to watch.  Hoffenheim is a super attacking team that seemingly comes at you from all angles.  They can posses the ball, hit you on the counter or just play box to box with you,  Hoffenheims problem is they are leaky in defense.  I think both teams almost assuredly score in this game, and I'll take punts at o3, o3.5, o4 and o4.5.  Usually when I anticipate high scoring games like this, they end 1-0 or 1-1 so buyer beware, but if this game gets to 5, Party at Dylanphans house next weekend.

Paderborn game busted, but MY GOD, bless you Franfkfurt.  Absolutely made my weekend here.