** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps - Wednesday July 18th

535 Yarmouth

Athollblair Boy 6/1 Corals

Yarmouth is the top meeting for me on Wednesday and I fancy Athollblair Boy to go close under the very useful Lady rider Faye McManoman. This 5yo has been running much better than his finishing positions may suggest and has suffered traffic problems on more than one occasion.  This looks a weaker contest than of late so should be able to keep in touch and save his energy for a late surge. The yard had a double on Tuesday so the signs look good.

I had folk staying with me from New York so why not take a chance 

UTTOXETER 13:50 Lost In Newyork @ 100/1 PP e/w thanks 

Lost In Newyork….from Nick Kent yard the old yin at 11yo was a winner of a hurdle race at 2m on good to soft ground, but that win was over four years ago maybe that why the partnership bailed out in December last year so the horse is owned and trained by Nick Kent now,

The horse must have had injury problems as in 2016 after finishing 2nd at Warwick hcp hurdle 2m 3f (good) he was off track for 584 which was December last year Nick now owner himself gave him two runs before putting him away for winter break of 114 days and had four runs since April he had a 5th place finishes two races back at Market Rasen 2m 1f and in last race again at Market Rasen 2m 4.5f he UR at first bend , The yard had 10 days to work on him and good young jockey Charlie Hammond in saddle with him bottom weight and is 9lb out of the handicap today at 100/1 I'll have a wee cheeky e/w