** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Tuesday April 10th (Hexham & Southwell Off)

240 Hereford

Wood Pigeon 9/4 PP

Not my usual type of race but its a tricky day and I do think Wood Pigeon should have won more than one race since coming from Ireland.
He bolted up at Fakenham in heavy ground and has been well backed in every race since, starting fav three times. He was second last time, again at Fakenham but funny enough I don't actually think that track does him any favours. 
The danger appears to be Run Dont Hide who was a 16/1 rag in a race where Wood Pigeon was fav. he finished 3rd never in with a chance and Wood Pigeon pulled up after an early mistake upset him. 

Hexham 4:25 Massini's Lady @ 7/2 bet365 win thanks 

Massini's Lady....from N W Alexander yard the 7yo changed hand last year to Gary Rutherford for to PTP here over 3m and found a 5th and 2nd place with C Alexander in saddle both races before come back to N W Alexander yard this year where she's had four races back rules racing ,

Her four runs has saw 2214 with the 4th place was 32 days ago at Ayr 3m handicap chase soft , She's had a good break and condition will be ideal as her last was on heavy going and Lucy Alexander is in saddle

• BillyHills changed the title to Naps - Tuesday April 10th (Hexham & Southwell Off)