** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

DFB-Pokal Predictions > Dec 19th & 20th

germanodds.jpg

A bonus little bit of action from the German football system here with the DFB-Pokal last 16 being played this week. The plum tie being Bayern Munich versus Borussia Dortmund. Let us know your tips for this cheeky bit of action. Let's try and nail some winners before the winter break sets in for German football. :ok

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

Mainz v VfB Stuttgart

Mainz: Klement (0/0 m), Serdar (12/2 m), Kodro (8/0 f)(all doubtful), Adler (9/0 first goalkeeper), Bungert (0/0 d), Balogun (7/0 d), Bell (14/1 d), Onisiwo (2/0 m), Gbamin (13/0 m)

VfB Stuttgart: Terodde (15/2 f, doubtful), Meyer (0/0 g), Pavard (17/1 d), Mané (0/0 m), Zimmermann (2/0 m), Donis (10/1 f), Ginczek (6/2 f)

Paderborn v Ingolstadt

Paderborn: Boeder (18/0 d, doubtful), Vucinovic (4/1 d), Ritter (13/5 f)

Ingolstadt: Brégerie (5/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding DFB Pokal

Wolfsburg have won 83% of their last 12 games in DFB Pokal.
Schalke have won 83% of their last 6 games in DFB Pokal.
Mainz are undefeated in their last 7 home games against Stuttgart in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Mainz's last 7 games in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 19.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-19-12-2017

I´ve got 2 Bets today but not many Time to write big Preview.

Paderborn-Ingolstadt

Yes Paderborn very strong at Home and should be a tough Game today. But Ingolstadt on a good Run and they playing some nice Pressing. For me that´s can be difficult for Paderborn today because quality normaly between 2nd and 3rd League isn´t such big - but Ingolstadt more then a 2nd League Team. Maybe the strongest Squad in 2nd League and only sit not on First Place for me becuase of there terrible Start in the Season.

Ingolstadt @ 2.10 3/10 interwetten

Nuernberg-Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg lost to Colgone and showed very bad Performance. I saw them Live in Stadium few Weeks ago against Werder Bremen and also some Games in TV. This team is full of quality but didn´t show it on the Pitch - specially or only when they are Favorite they are playing not so good. If they are Underdogs they playing nice, Draw Leipzig, draw Bayern Munich. Also they are need too many Chances for a Goal.
On other Side Nuernberg with nice Season and they are totaly different. They are not so good when they are Favorites and today they are Underdogs and i think that´s more the Game that Nuernberg likes. They can stand solid in Defensive and today can made some nice Counters. They have nothing to lose today but i think they are clever enough to let Wofsburg made the Game. So it can be tough Game today and i think i end´s with not so many Goals.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 3/10 bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding DFB Pokal

Borussia Dortmund have won their last 5 games in DFB Pokal.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Freiburg's last 6 games in DFB Pokal.
Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 14 games in DFB Pokal.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund's last 5 games in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 20.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-12-2017

On 19.12.2017 at 4:50 PM, Neubs said:

I´ve got 2 Bets today but not many Time to write big Preview.

Paderborn-Ingolstadt

Yes Paderborn very strong at Home and should be a tough Game today. But Ingolstadt on a good Run and they playing some nice Pressing. For me that´s can be difficult for Paderborn today because quality normaly between 2nd and 3rd League isn´t such big - but Ingolstadt more then a 2nd League Team. Maybe the strongest Squad in 2nd League and only sit not on First Place for me becuase of there terrible Start in the Season.

Ingolstadt @ 2.10 3/10 interwetten

Nuernberg-Wolfsburg

Wolfsburg lost to Colgone and showed very bad Performance. I saw them Live in Stadium few Weeks ago against Werder Bremen and also some Games in TV. This team is full of quality but didn´t show it on the Pitch - specially or only when they are Favorite they are playing not so good. If they are Underdogs they playing nice, Draw Leipzig, draw Bayern Munich. Also they are need too many Chances for a Goal.
On other Side Nuernberg with nice Season and they are totaly different. They are not so good when they are Favorites and today they are Underdogs and i think that´s more the Game that Nuernberg likes. They can stand solid in Defensive and today can made some nice Counters. They have nothing to lose today but i think they are clever enough to let Wofsburg made the Game. So it can be tough Game today and i think i end´s with not so many Goals.

Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 3/10 >bet365

Ingolstadt lost 0-1

Nuernberg-Wolfsburg 0-0